Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is IT true,(I read up on a guy named Dave Espino) that u can make over thousands of dollars and millions on ebay with his book? it looks so cool. is it a gimmick?

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
As with anything in life. you get out of it what you put into it. There are no get rich quick schemes.

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
depends on what you wanna do with his book, his success story is bout 1 in a million, so you probably won't go off making billions of dollars.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6600Gt1047

Is IT true,(I read up on a guy named Dave Espino) that u can make over thousands of dollars and millions on ebay with his book? it looks so cool. is it a gimmick?

Daves way of making money is making you want to and end up buying his book...thats how he makes HIS money.

Don't fall for it...scam all the way.

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
I have a friend back east who i taught how to use ebay and he does make lots of money off of ebay.. He owns a pawn shop though.. The way he made money was by taking things that were in pawn and once they lost ownership of the item he ebays it for the ammount that he paid for it..
So with enuff items you can make a million..
I made some descent money off of ebay when i worked for a company who let me buy stuff at cost.. and open box items.. I would get huge discount on audio items.. the markup on high end audio equipment is about 100%
so i would buy a harmon kardon reciever that retails for 1200 @ 600 then turn it around with a 800 reserve and end up selling it for 900+ because it was bran new in the box still

But the book is going to tell you most likely where to get items from to post on ebay to make money..

A good way to make money on ebay is to goto auctions and buy pallets of common usable items like a pallet of p3 laptops or something like that..

You migh find some good stuff at the lost luggage wearhouse.. but you have to go there its in huntsville alabama, I baught a laptop for 50 bucks there a few years back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts