Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lawful congratulations to mach1, mach1, mach1, Digigami, ~sizzzle~, jagz, ishinomori, and Prymus from The PPD Police, taking their sixth Team Competition title! This team experienced a loss of Digigami and jagz during a portion of this month, but mach folded 3 clients in their absence. This team led every single day this month! I have never seen such domination. Did I tell you they are looking for a Fermi GTX 580?
thumb.gif
I spend a lot of time in IRC with these guys, so I have heard it all month.

A huge month at 6.4mil gave them a 784k margin of victory over last months winner Laundromatic. I am looking forward to this month's race and expect The PPD Police to continue to be a top contender.

Congrats must also go to Just Be Cause who replaces The IT Crew in Division One.

Final stats:

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

And a few final words for this month. I know we have a few vacancies right now, and I need some help from the Team Captains to get them filled. I will do my best to help, but please do your part in helping. Let's get this month off to a good start. Chimp Challenge is almost here, so prepare and recruit as much a you can. Live stats will be here soon, revamped and newly improved!

·
!
9,170 Posts
Congratulations!
band.gif
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
Total bull-rubbish.

·
!
9,170 Posts
I agree. BAH HUMBUG!

Is the CC really almost here zodac? I haven't heard anything about it in a while and last I did hear it wasn't going well.

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by juano View Post

Is the CC really almost here zodac? I haven't heard anything about it in a while and last I did hear it wasn't going well.

Don't ask. :doh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWG View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodac View Post

Total bull-rubbish.
Which part, this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodac View Post

Total bull-rubbish.
No... the mach having three slots, making an 8-man team.

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
Yeah, but he's temping. He doesn't get counted thrice!

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
I don't care what you say.

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
No. I care who you talk to.

Always watching out for the inevitable coup attempt.

·
!
9,170 Posts
LOL at BWG thinking he knows secrets. I'm pretty sure I have a higher security clearance around here than you.
tongue.gif

·
!
9,170 Posts
Laundro is the only team with any manners
teaching.gif

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Nice job guys.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts