Overclock.net banner

281 - 295 of 295 Posts

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts
Lucky you! I haven't had any since 9PM last night. No idea how the WU's are assigned. Either way its good to see an influx in folders.
try restarting the client. Or pause and the "fold". it will reset the request timer.

·
Fold on!
6,815 Posts
I don't get many units either.
Restarted the pc a few hours ago after not getting units the whole day and finally got a unit or two, but after that it was back to waiting for the next unit.
Luckily I still need to work, so kinda hard to keep both the cpu and the gpu at work...

Every unit helps though, so I keep going :D

try restarting the client. Or pause and the "fold". it will reset the request timer.
This does work for me most of the times :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Yeah, I seem to be getting a lot more WUs for the last couple days than previously. Nice to see the rigs up and running again.

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts
^^ Same here.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
sub'd... it's been 10 years or longer since I folded here... Now with this stupid Corona I'm here again ????

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
sub'd... it's been 10 years or longer since I folded here... Now with this stupid Corona I'm here again ????
Hey, that's what I'm doing now too.

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts
just broke thru 5 Billion. Gonna have to ask for that badge. :)

• Rep+
Reactions: Bastiaan_NL

·
Overclocking since 1998
931 Posts

·
Watercooler
3,367 Posts
Getting nervous about this foldathon, signed up for the first time. [email protected] was running fine for the last week and now again struggling for WU's. Hopefully by the 16th we can get a clear run.

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts
yeah, the servers are slow right now.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,868 Posts
Getting nervous about this foldathon, signed up for the first time. [email protected] was running fine for the last week and now again struggling for WU's. Hopefully by the 16th we can get a clear run.

Just a heads-up, you're on last month's thread. The April one is from the 20th to the 22nd.

·
Watercooler
3,367 Posts
Just a heads-up, you're on last month's thread. The April one is from the 20th to the 22nd.
I realised after i commented, thanks man lol

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,868 Posts
No problem. Just wanted to make sure you know when the event really is.

281 - 295 of 295 Posts