·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: Bastiaan_NL and BWG

·
I <3 narcissists
7,173 Posts
Well I finally went and did a search so I didn't have to keep feeling ignorant every time someone says Kevdog's Law....

Now I'm wishing I hadn't made a joke about it, fairly certain my ass will be bitten sometime between March 15th and March 17th.

·
Premium Member
13,610 Posts
Well I finally went and did a search so I didn't have to keep feeling ignorant every time someone says Kevdog's Law....

Now I'm wishing I hadn't made a joke about it, fairly certain my ass will be bitten sometime between March 15th and March 17th.
Pray to the folding gods.

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts

I figure my ignorance of this law will be my salvation! 🖖

·
I <3 narcissists
7,173 Posts
Well I got lucky, the bug bit me ealry enough to fix stuff before it starts. One machine has decided to not turn on, the psu is over a decade old so I'm hoping thats the problem.

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
doing some warm up/testing... geeze there are some really high PPD work units out there!
Screenshot Font Rectangle Software Science

• Rep+
Reactions: Avacado

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: Avacado

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
^^ right clicked on that gif!

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
When you think you're fast and this happens.
@Jpmboy What settings were you running on the Ti's when you saw the 12 mill ppd? Iv'e been on beta and have not seen that kind of output.
cores were at 2085, but it's really those specific work units. Same settings with the 13446 Wus, is ~9M. Hoping for some luck in the WU draw!

Love "Godzilla" in that pic. Crazy car.

·
Fold on!
7,026 Posts
Hey @Bastiaan_NL Welcome to my pain (Looking @Jpmboy s 3 hour updates). Haha! It's your burden to bear now. GL. Sad part is he is sandbagging, he always keeps just enough tech offline, just to bring online at the las minute and crush your soul.

Got my rigs fired up.
Now I know how you felt all those times... 😂
It's crazy to be honest, with all the hardware fired up I don't even come close to those updates.

cores were at 2085, but it's really those specific work units. Same settings with the 13446 Wus, is ~9M. Hoping for some luck in the WU draw!

Love "Godzilla" in that pic. Crazy car.
Is that with Linux?

·
Fold on!
7,026 Posts
Oh lol, I was going crazy over here trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong 😂
So that's not a big difference with my ti.
Not that it matters right now, both you and Jpmboy are killing it! I only have the 5700xt left, but it was too much work to free up one motherboard for that card.
Let's hope I get a few good units for the 3090's..

21 - 40 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.