Overclock.net banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

Rig Advisor
Oh lol, I was going crazy over here trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong 馃槀
So that's not a big difference with my ti.
Not that it matters right now, both you and Jpmboy are killing it! I only have the 5700xt left, but it was too much work to free up one motherboard for that card.
Let's hope I get a few good units for the 3090's..
Ha! Yea, it's always futile trying to beat JPM, he's been the bane of my folding existence for over a year. I had thought to put the last 2 telsa's on another board but realized that I would need another power supply. I literally have 6 PSU's and need another. Sigh.

Fold on!
I have a decade old 400w CM PSU, modular cables if pulled hard enough. Interested?

The only way you beat Jpm is if he forgets the Foldathon and just folds with whatever is online at that time.
Besides the 5700xt and a few old cards I'm using all the hardware I own. So I'm doing what I can!

Rig Advisor
I have a decade old 400w CM PSU, modular cables if pulled hard enough. Interested?

The only way you beat Jpm is if he forgets the Foldathon and just folds with whatever is online at that time.
Besides the 5700xt and a few old cards I'm using all the hardware I own. So I'm doing what I can!
Haha, thats funny. I can't justify spending that much. Plus won't need it when I put the 5 under water. Yea JPM has forgot a few times that have been my saving grace, though, most times he just puts more tech online and crushes you. The 3 million updates aren't ****. He can do better than 4, iv'e seen it.

OC...D
lol - you guys are creating a myth. Luckily it cooled down here in PA, else I gotta back down - it just gets too hot in the home office. (I have yet to fold with the VII and the 295x2/290 trio. Amazing card that 295x2 is... great FP64, and does approx 900K folding downclocked. They didn't name it Vesuvius by mistake!! )

Rig Advisor
lol - you guys are creating a myth. Luckily it cooled down here in PA, else I gotta back down - it just gets too hot in the home office. (I have yet to fold with the VII and the 295x2/290 trio. Amazing card that 295x2 is... great FP64, and does approx 900K folding downclocked. They didn't name it Vesuvius by mistake!! )
Funyy, I almost bought a 2950x2 off ebay, but the guy cancelled on me. I wish I would have gotten it.

OC...D
Funyy, I almost bought a 2950x2 off ebay, but the guy cancelled on me. I wish I would have gotten it.
Yeah, It's a surprising AMD oldie. Hot one tho. They should become available since the 4G per GPU has limited their use for mining... and that's where many have spent their life. I use mine in my main (now) work rig and for Boinc FP64 - it's an x79/4960X antique. Way back when, it was the best card for 4K gaming and I had pulled a 55" 4K/30 panel (no tuner or cable internals) off a pallet going to a buddies special effects rendering shop. These were some of the first 4K panels in the US. It died a year ago (light source died and replacing it was more expensive than buying a new 4K/60 panel!). The 295x2 has been a reliable workhorse.

Say - do we have a team tally link for the FAT?

Rig Advisor
Yeah, It's a surprising AMD oldie. Hot one tho. They should become available since the 4G per GPU has limited their use for mining... and that's where many have spent their life. I use mine in my main (now) work rig and for Boinc FP64 - it's an x79/4960X antique. Way back when, it was the best card for 4K gaming and I had pulled a 55" 4K/30 panel (no tuner or cable internals) off a pallet going to a buddies special effects rendering shop. These were some of the first 4K panels in the US. It died a year ago (light source died and replacing it was more expensive than buying a new 4K/60 panel!). The 295x2 has been a reliable workhorse.

Say - do we have a team tally link for the FAT?
Nope, just what Bastiaan created for us 3 at the top.

• Rep+
Reactions: Jpmboy

OC...D
Nope, just what Bastiaan created for us 3 at the top.

Thanks. Yeah, Bas sent that over by PM. So, we lost aphixer?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #49
Thanks. Yeah, Bas sent that over by PM. So, we lost aphixer?
He seems to post once every few days on EHW but I haven't heard from him on OCN or Discord in quite some time, unfortunately.

Rig Advisor
4.6 Million update. Disgusting.

OC...D

I <3 narcissists
I struggled a bit with stupidity yesterday (my own) and went half the day with two cards down. Upside is that I'm running behind Bob, at least he has a nice backside.

OC...D
Ugh, All i've been getting are these mediocre 13446 WUs. :cautious:

Rig Advisor

Premium Member
Anyone looking to upgrade before the end of the FAT. Here ya go.

OC...D
some idiot looking to make up money lost. Problem is, there are idiots that would pay $3700 for a 3090, assuming USD.
Appropriate for FB users tho. 馃構

might as well send money to the Nigerian prince that keeps asking.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts