Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The big boy parades start rolling tomorrow. Cant Wait!!! Beer will be flowing and ladies clothes will be flying!!

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalphreak

The big boy parades start rolling tomorrow. Cant Wait!!! Beer will be flowing and ladies clothes will be flying!!

i hate (envy) you
be sure to take some good
though. and dont forget to post em

·
Banned
8,062 Posts
But then it will the thread will be killed by Admin.. We must thing of other ways!! Admin dont read this..

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jori

But then it will the thread will be killed by Admin.. We must thing of other ways!! Admin dont read this..

ill take care of admin if u guys get the pics

not relly. can we have a dedicated booby thread admin?

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
I dont see anything wrong with Phreak posting his birthday Pics. He cant help whats in the background

J/K Guys.

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

I dont see anything wrong with Phreak posting his birthday Pics. He cant help whats in the background

indeed

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im pretty sure Ill get pics. I always seem to forget to bring my video camera every single friggin year for some stupid reason.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Quote:

Im pretty sure Ill get pics. I always seem to forget to bring my video camera every single friggin year for some stupid reason.

Hey Phreak...my wife and friends are coming down 2 weeks after Mardi Gras (weekend of the 20th). Can you recommend anything for while we are there...just in Fri night thru Mon afternoon

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What kinda stuff you wanna get into? I could tell you about the clubs here or some day time stuff, like, we have the #5 zoo in the world. Stuff like that. Gimme an idea of what you are wanting to do.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

What kinda stuff you wanna get into? I could tell you about the clubs here or some day time stuff, like, we have the #5 zoo in the world. Stuff like that. Gimme an idea of what you are wanting to do.
Since boobie shots cant be posted I would appreciate it if you PM me some shots

Have fun!!

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yall are gonna hate me even more with envy. I almost forgot to mention that my Stepdad and my Mom bought out a bourbon street balcony for 48 hours the weekend before Mardi Gras. The saturday before mardi gras is when you have the most fun during mardi gras. But to top it off, The official Playboy balcony is right next door. So Ill be hanging out with the models for 2 days. Its gonna be great! I will be getting some video and pics this year definately. This will be the first time Ive been on a private bourbon street balcony during mardi gras since I just dont have the 5 grand per day to rent. I thought they were nuts but they said since it was on company money it will be a tax write off. (They own a offshore diving company.) This year is gonna rule!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Yall are gonna hate me even more with envy. I almost forgot to mention that my Stepdad and my Mom bought out a bourbon street balcony for 48 hours the weekend before Mardi Gras. The saturday before mardi gras is when you have the most fun during mardi gras. But to top it off, The official Playboy balcony is right next door. So Ill be hanging out with the models for 2 days. Its gonna be great! I will be getting some video and pics this year definately. This will be the first time Ive been on a private bourbon street balcony during mardi gras since I just dont have the 5 grand per day to rent. I thought they were nuts but they said since it was on company money it will be a tax write off. (They own a offshore diving company.) This year is gonna rule!!!!

I could say something, but I won't.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
****ing **** you jammy little ****ing ****

ARGH

I hate you

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Say it.

Well now that I know you have a balcony and everything... You better PM me some pictures

1 - 20 of 55 Posts