Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been experiencing this bug randomly on 3 different computers
I can't seem to load any pages besides the 1st page for the video section in the marketplace
i go to other sections and it'll do the loading circle and display the 2nd page, or 3rd page, so on
but for the video section, it doesn't load anything

is it just me?

[1]=true&Filter[type][2]=true&Filter[type][4]=true&Filter[type][5]=true&Filter[state][Open]=true&Filter[state][Sold]=false&Filter[tag]=0&Filter[order_by]=Classified.bump_at]http://www.overclock.net/f/14779/video#page=0&Filter[type][1]=true&Filter[type][2]=true&Filter[type][4]=true&Filter[type][5]=true&Filter[state][Open]=true&Filter[state][Sold]=false&Filter[tag]=0&Filter[order_by]=Classified.bump_at

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
Same issue for me. Glad I saw this before I posted a new one
smile.gif
The other Marketplace sections seem fine.

To add, copying the link for the various pages works. If you select any filters other than default, and you copy/paste the next page, the filters reset and you are back at a default page 1. If you leave the defaults, then page 2 or whatever displays.

·
Registered
415 Posts
no, not just you. i was able to take it one step further after using the "tip" in here....Headline says Page 2, boxes with page numbers in 'em says page 3. sent a bug report with the link.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts