Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...in Antarctica.

Quote:

And they say it's hard to conquer the browser market. Despite Microsoft's global domination, there are some places where Firefox is a vastly dominant browser. One of them is Antarctica; according to StatCounter's recently added feature, GlobalStats, in 2009, only one browser was used there.

Source--->http://mashable.com/2009/03/06/firefox-antarctica/

All you FF fanboys, go have a field day

EDIT: I in no way prefer IE8 over FF3, I actually use a wide variety of browsers. Except for Safari, of course. My system can't handle it

• Rep+
Reactions: sgdude

·
Premium Member
11,334 Posts
*packs picnic for field day*

• Rep+
Reactions: phospholipid

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Agh!

Firefox! Fire! Cold! Antartica!

Joke potential!

Someone make it!

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wierdo124
View Post

*packs picnic for field day*

this.

·
Banned
306 Posts
I have been using FireFox for over 5 years now and I will never go back to IE. I had to use IE7 at work (so don't say I have not spent enough time using IE or whatever) and half the features that are in FF are not there in IE. I have tried almost every mainstream browser and FireFox, Opera, and Chrome are by far superior.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Chrome... superior??? I'll give you firefox dominating IE, but Chrome is terrible!

Quote:

Originally Posted by velociRaptor
View Post

I have been using FireFox for over 5 years now and I will never go back to IE. I had to use IE7 at work (so don't say I have not spent enough time using IE or whatever) and half the features that are in FF are not there in IE. I have tried almost every mainstream browser and FireFox, Opera, and Chrome are by far superior.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriouslyHigh
View Post

Agh!

Firefox! Fire! Cold! Antartica!

Joke potential!

Someone make it!

They use Firefox so they don't have to bring a heater along

·
PC Gamer
1,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by velociRaptor
View Post

research FireFox Portable, install it to a USB Flash drive, and you wont need to use IE again, ever while your not at home

·
Premium Member
7,146 Posts
I still use Chrome over Firefox. I might revert back to Firefox again soon, but I'm still loving Chrome

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
lol, well yeah ! duh ?

only geeks live in Antartica

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I don't see why it matters really. Browsers are freeware, so how is anyone making any money off of them anyway? I don't get it.

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
It's the same reason people benchmark their computers. They want a bit of recognition for being the best, when in reality noone honestly can say they give a rat's ass.

Doesn't stop 'em from doing it tho.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts