Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 997 Posts

·
FOCAL ARIA FTW
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:

"Our Pilgrimage proves we are willing to give of ourselves for the greater good. What does it say about me if I turn my back on this?"

Tali'Zorah nar Rayya is a quarian and a member of Commander Shepard's squad. She is the daughter of Rael'Zorah, a member of the Admiralty Board. Though young, Tali is a mechanical genius.
During the events of the first game, she is on her Pilgrimage, a rite of passage to prove her worth and bring something of value back to her people aboard the Migrant Fleet. Early in the second game, having completed her Pilgrimage, Tali has been entrusted with leading an important research mission for the Admiralty Board.
Tali'Zorah is voiced by Liz Sroka.

Source

**Sig Tag**

Tali'ZorahAppreciationSociety

Code:

Code:
[CODE]
[SIZE=3][URL="https://www.overclock.net/THREADs"]TaliZorahAppreciationSociety[/URL][/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[/CODE]

Sig, courtesy of sweffymo!

**The snaps I post in this thread are mine so if you find the quality acceptable for a sig or a wally feel free to use them**

**Members**

1. Wishmaker
2. sweffymo
3. Marafice Eye
4. DazTora
5. Regulus
6. noobclocker1277
7. Abbadon
8. Lord Xeb
9. lattyware
10. brigonblink
11. lhowatt
12. DemonSnake
13. Redkachina
14.AdmiralThrawn
15. Robmokron
16. Adrienspawn
17. infected rat
18. Segovax
19. CalypsoRaz
20. G. Callen
21. Ibage
22. SilentStray
23. samusaran253
24. SchmoSalt
25. yaywafflez
26. Foxdonut
27. canbe
28. Alphonze
29. chinesethunda

30. nickjans3

31.Sixiam

32.SeaonPoe

33.HulkaCaniac

·
I heard you were dead...
8,514 Posts
I would join this if you made a list. Edit: I would want to be put on the list if you made one; consider me in anyway. Pity all the people who came to an "Appreciation" thread to criticize a character that evidently they had no idea about...

Edit: How do you like this as a sig?

Code:

Code:
[CODE]
[URL="http://tinyurl.com/yf7cx3y"]TaliZorahAppreciationSociety[/URL]
[/CODE]

·
FOCAL ARIA FTW
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweffymo View Post
I would join this if you made a list. Edit: I would want to be put on the list if you made one; consider me in anyway. Pity all the people who came to an "Appreciation" thread to criticize a character that evidently they had no idea about...

Edit: How do you like this as a sig?

Code:

Code:
[CODE]
[URL="http://tinyurl.com/yf7cx3y"]TaliZorahAppreciationSociety[/URL]
[/CODE]

It looks great. Thank you very much for your contribution. I've edited the original post and added you to the list
. Feel free to provide ideas to make this thread more Tali friendly
. That goes for everyone who wants to join this Society.

·
I heard you were dead...
8,514 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaker View Post
It looks great. Thank you very much for your contribution. I've edited the original post and added you to the list
. Feel free to provide ideas to make this thread more Tali friendly
. That goes for everyone who wants to join this Society.
Glad I could be of assistance. Good thing I have virtually unlimited free time!

• Rep+
Reactions: Wishmaker

·
I heard you were dead...
8,514 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
Where is my Mass Effect Series : Garrus Vakarian Appreciation Society?

aka Garrus is mai husbando thread?
I would join it unless it had the phrase "mai husbando" in it. It's not like this it the "Tali is mai waifu" thread... Although it could be...

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marafice Eye View Post
Edit: I was bored so I made a basic graphic sig.
Gave me an idea...

·
Banned
3,062 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fusion Racing View Post
Gave me an idea...

How long did that take ya? Usually when I make something like that it takes a few hours. The sig I made took all of about 10 minutes including editing.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marafice Eye
View Post

How long did that take ya? Usually when I make something like that it takes a few hours. The sig I made took all of about 10 minutes including editing.

Not sure to be honest, probably somewhere around an hour.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marafice Eye
View Post

You happen to have the .psd saved? I'd love to take a look at your work up close, that small size doesn't do it justice. (I personally save the psd and the final jpg.)

I do, Tali Sig

·
Banned
3,062 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fusion Racing
View Post

I do, Tali Sig

Thanks, I'm looking through it now, quite impressive. Giving me ideas and some help with things I don't typically use.

Edit: I'm looking through the individual layers, and Layer 6 copy has snagged my interest. Is it a liquefy filter applied to a copy of 6? It looks like b/w liquefy.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marafice Eye View Post
Thanks, I'm looking through it now, quite impressive. Giving me ideas and some help with things I don't typically use.

Edit: I'm looking through the individual layers, and Layer 6 copy has snagged my interest. Is it a liquefy filter applied to a copy of 6? It looks like b/w liquefy.
Yeh it is a liquefied version of Tali to help blend things in a bit

·
FOCAL ARIA FTW
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbadon
View Post

I <3 Tali! Nerdy awkward girl FTW!

FTW indeed

·
I heard you were dead...
8,514 Posts
Too bad OCN doesn't allow picture sigs... I guess you could manually insert that image at the end of every post you make...

·
FOCAL ARIA FTW
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweffymo View Post
Too bad OCN doesn't allow picture sigs... I guess you could manually insert that image at the end of every post you make...

We need to make some new pics and things with here. I will work on a video when I have time. Will replay ME1 and ME2 and whip up something with Tali

1 - 20 of 997 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.