1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
lmao yes...there it is

·
Registered
964 Posts
i wish i did that when i was in school, i can imagine my old teacher moaning his head off like he used too all the time at me lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
lol

reminds me of the time my friend and i had this question on evolution in science class on our exam papers a couple of years ago, and cos we didnt know the answer, i decided to put "i dont believe in evolution" for the answer and my friend put "ask the scientist" for his one, and we both got in trouble infront of the entire class for doing that....

ahh... those were the good old days

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
lol yeah I could have pissed my old geometry teacher off

OFF TOPIC hehe what you guys thing about my avatar, the inbred chocobo

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
OMG I just realized what that music was! its off of super mario world

·
Registered
153 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ch13f121

OFF TOPIC hehe what you guys thing about my avatar, the inbred chocobo

OFF TOPIC nice give it some karob nuts

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Are Oh Eff El!

That guy obviously got it wrong, but there have been so many times where my highschool teachers gave open-ended questions and I would put a legitimate answer but get it wrong.

There's never really a great way to get a sense of retribution for that, except I guess knowing that I'll get a better education and make 5x their income lol. Take that you complacent ignorant life-suckers! muahaha
. I love my college professors. They actually listen. They pwn my highschool teachers.

If that teacher were truly open-minded, they should give him credit for that for creativity, then revise the question so it says, "Find the VALUE of X."

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts