Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the max voltage is for an AMD XP2400+? I looked online but couldn't seem to find it...

I know stock is 1.65v, currently I'm at 1.75v and I'm just wondering how far i can go since tonight I'll be doing a good bit of overclocking.

(working on hitting 2.5ghz stable with this thing)

·
Premium Member
5,332 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlienGamerLT

Anyone know what the max voltage is for an AMD XP2400+? I looked online but couldn't seem to find it...

I know stock is 1.65v, currently I'm at 1.75v and I'm just wondering how far i can go since tonight I'll be doing a good bit of overclocking.

(working on hitting 2.5ghz stable with this thing)

Your about at your max, I have heard some going to 1.8volt but that was with water cooling.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K... I'll push to stable tonight with that voltage.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
There really is no predefined max voltage.

Keep the temps down, and crank her up.

Plague had 1.9+ volts going through his XP

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
REALLY?

Well then i won't worry about the voltage as long as my temps are no higher than 53C under load... I'm at exactly 45 load w/ the stock fan at 2.2ghz and just got my AS5 and Big Typhoon today... so lets see what this baby's capable of.

·
Premium Member
4,807 Posts
If you're really concerned about the voltage and want to OC, you may want to consider buying the mobile version of the 2400. Those things start out with a lower voltage so you can really crank those babies up. They're pretty cheap on ebay and they OC so well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts