Overclock.net banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
Looks like you ended up registering just over 21 mil though, great job! I didn't quite make 20, but maybe next time. I did have my first 10 mil day though, so that's a win!
Hell yea it is. I was worried you were going to catch me. I also know that Notyettoday and JPMboy were taking it easy this round ;p

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Good work this month everyone!

I will have prize winners selected within the next couple days :)

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Good evening everyone! I know this is fairly overdue, but thank you for being patient with me. For the prize winners:

Prize Winners:

- x5 OCN Premium Accounts - 1 Year Subscription

@BOB850123
@Socks keep you warm
@Mr. Mojo
@Asgaroth
@JJEEGG2211

- x3 $25 Paypal Prize

@epidemic
@Jon01010
@GerroffMe

- x1 $50 Paypal Prize

@jesse1053

For the folks who have won an OCN account, you do not have to do anything. Your OC'd account will be applied automatically after about a week.

For the folks who have won cash prizes, I will DM you the instructions on how to claim the prizes tonight. You have a one week window to claim your cash prize.

See you all in the May FAT![/QUOTE]

·
Why is it smoking?
4,020 Posts
Thanks Simmons572! Like I said in the request thread, I won't be folding full time once I hit 100m. I'll still try to jump in for the FaTs though.

Edit: either my computer is being difficult, or the mention tags aren't working right now.

·
Watercooler
3,367 Posts
Good evening everyone! I know this is fairly overdue, but thank you for being patient with me. For the prize winners:

Prize Winners:

@BOB850123
@Socks keep you warm
@Mr. Mojo
@Asgaroth
@JJEEGG2211

- x3 $25 Paypal Prize

@epidemic
@Jon01010
@GerroffMe

- x1 $50 Paypal Prize

@jesse1053

For the folks who have won an OCN account, you do not have to do anything. Your OC'd account will be applied automatically after about a week.

For the folks who have won cash prizes, I will DM you the instructions on how to claim the prizes tonight. You have a one week window to claim your cash prize.

See you all in the May FAT!
Awesome! Thanks Simmons!

·
Registered
524 Posts

Prize Winners:

@BOB850123
@Socks keep you warm
@Mr. Mojo
@Asgaroth
@JJEEGG2211

- x3 $25 Paypal Prize

@epidemic
@Jon01010
@GerroffMe

- x1 $50 Paypal Prize

@jesse1053

See you all in the May FAT!
Woohoo! :wheee:

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
Great work everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Congrats to the winners!

81 - 92 of 92 Posts