Overclock.net banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
1070's paused on account of my Wife. Not me! The Sims 4 lol.

Edit: I snuck it back on and her gaming seems unaffected.

Edit 2: Super hot in here. Switching everything to 50% power just to see what that does except for the 960, of course.

Edit 3: That only took away 3k PPD, but for half the watts. I have to finish the existing units right now and kick it off while I work, but I have a mini split a/c unit coming to prevent this going forward. I hope 24k BTU will turn my office into a meat locker lol. Office is only 12x16.

·
I can count to potato
913 Posts
It's already too hot to fold on all my hardware so I'll likely be sitting out more.

Honestly considering selling most of my GPUs while the prices are still insane and hold off upgrading until stuff is back in stock at normal prices.

·
Premium Member
13,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
It's already too hot to fold on all my hardware so I'll likely be sitting out more.

Honestly considering selling most of my GPUs while the prices are still insane and hold off upgrading until stuff is back in stock at normal prices.
Which GPUs? I want all of the GPUs.

·
I <3 narcissists
7,045 Posts
I assume he is wanting current market value for them. I do not want them at the current value for graphics cards.

·
I can count to potato
913 Posts
Yea I would post them over at /r/hardwareswap for the going rate. Going to make one big post since I also have a bunch of CPUs and other stuff to clear out.

GPUs I'll for sure be selling: RX 480 4GB, RTX 2070 XC Ultra, Quadro P4000, possibly dead waterblocked R9 290x.

I also have waterblocked 1080 FE and 2080 in my main rig that I might be selling if I could snag a 3080ti at launch.

I'll be prioritizing combo deals and could additionally be talked down a bit as a folders discount if you were interested in multiple things. I can PM you when I get everything organized if you'd like.

·
I <3 narcissists
7,045 Posts
whats the going rate for a P4000? I would be very interested in that one. I've been waiting for the Microcenter near me to get something besides the Quadro RTX 4000, which is way overkill for what I need.

·
I can count to potato
913 Posts
Not a lot of p4000's selling on forums so it's harder to price. I was going to list it at $500 and see what happens. The 3 most recent sold ebay listings were $665, 875, and 700.

·
Water-cooler
1,742 Posts
I probably could have done better if I didn't take down my 2080ti yesterday afternoon. Sold it for $1500 lol. Wasn't planning on it but got offered the money and said why not lol. got paid to use it for a couple years.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts