Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
13,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
371051a0_5-MayFoldathonsR13_Camera_a.png

----> SIGN UP HERE <----

Notice: You are now required to sign up each month, be sure to sign up for this month's event and each event going forward

What is the Foldathon?

Every month we hold a Foldathon, or FAT for short. The FAT is a mad dash over a 2 day period where we fold on as much hardware as we can get a grubby fingers on and try to amass the most points possible. It is winner takes all. Okay, that's not true, but if you're lucky you might win something, probably not, but you will have made a honourable contribution to the science behind [email protected] What is that science you're probably asking, have a gander over here to learn more. All units crunched for team 37726 count, even if you can only manage to complete one unit, but if you're already a folder, there's no excuse for not folding for the full 48 hours
:wubsmiley

How it works:

Sign-up and run [email protected] for Overclock.net (team number: 37726) during the specified times. Those who Fold will be entered into a drawing to win the prizes listed below. If you still don't know what [email protected] is or need some help getting started, feel free to post here, make a thread in the Overclock.net [email protected] Team forum or check this guide: FAHControl v7 for both CPU and GPU

You can verify whether or not you're signed up by looking for your name here in the member list.

When:

12:00EST / 16:00UTC Monday 23 May 2016 - 12:00EST / 16:00UTC Wednesday 25 May 2016

Countdown to start

Countdown to end

Reminders:

If you would like to be put on a reminder list for all future Foldathons, please join this group: Foldathon Participants

Prizing:

Prize Winners:

OCN Donated:

Member Donated:

• TBD

If you wish to donate a prize, shoot me a PM @PR-Imagery

Prizes will be drawn on or around the Friday after the event.

Stats:

http://folding.axihub.ca/foldathon.php

http://folding.axihub.ca/foldathonteam.php

Points from May Foldathon: XX,XXX,XXX from XX folders

Click here for a full list of folders

Foldathon Points

Foldathon Points 2

OCN Active Folders

·
Fluffy Fennec Foxes!
10,530 Posts
As a playful joke, you should add a third checkbox that says "I'm a human-robot checking off boxes in a haste to fill out this application for entry" and see just how many actually check it off
tongue.gif

·
13,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWulfe View Post

As a playful joke, you should add a third checkbox that says "I'm a human-robot checking off boxes in a haste to fill out this application for entry" and see just how many actually check it off
tongue.gif
I thought about using a small Javascript snippet to actually place the box in a random location on the page...

·
Fluffy Fennec Foxes!
10,530 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by axipher View Post

I thought about using a small Javascript snippet to actually place the box in a random location on the page...
You're delightfully evil. .....But in that classy "oh no, I won't put the hero in an overly elaborate easily escapable death trap" kind of way that also knows just how dangerous monologuing (while the hero is alive) can be, and takes steps to prevent such from happening.

·
Master of Black Snow
19,338 Posts
In first page.
biggrin.gif
lol

~Ceadder
smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,871 Posts
In.
Quote:

tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
11,941 Posts
CookieMonster asked me to sign up.

·
13,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Quote:

You're delightfully evil. .....But in that classy "oh no, I won't put the hero in an overly elaborate easily escapable death trap" kind of way that also knows just how dangerous monologuing (while the hero is alive) can be, and takes steps to prevent such from happening.
I can't be too evil, right now I'm playing a Chaotic Neutral character in my current campaign of a well known, but little played game.

·
Just a Crazy Cat in a Box
5,534 Posts
In, this time I should be with my rigs. So both Tis will be firing up for this round.
biggrin.gif

·
Professional Lurker
1,138 Posts
In as usual, but probably with minimal hardware this time.

Doesn't it usually start on the 3rd Monday of the month?
:headscrat

·
13,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by valvehead View Post

In as usual, but probably with minimal hardware this time.

Doesn't it usually start on the 3rd Monday of the month? " src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/headscratch.gif" />
We had rescheduled it because of a conflict with a BOINC event, then the BIONC event changed again but I had already changed all the schedule for the stats site...

·
OC...D
27,887 Posts
May 23rd. I'm in. (I hope
redface.gif
)

·
!
9,163 Posts
In. Even remembered to sign up this time (maybe more than once... can't remember).

·
Professional Lurker
1,138 Posts
Quote:

We had rescheduled it because of a conflict with a BOINC event, then the BIONC event changed again but I had already changed all the schedule for the stats site...
Bummer. I'll definitely be down to minimal hardware then.
worriedsmiley.gif

1 - 20 of 146 Posts