Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.. I've been thinking of going wireless, but looking to get the "best" wireless combo out. I'm currently on a Corsair K70 RGB and a Logi 502 Proteus. Any suggestions? I have no preference in Cost/Make/Model.

And... I mainly play FPS (BF1, etc...)

·
Guitar + Amp = Happiness
3,702 Posts
Any reason you are ditching that god keyboard for a wireless one? Just curious.

·
Registered
87 Posts
G900/903 is the best wireless mouse. I don't see the appeal of a wireless keyboard unless you plan on gaming from your couch.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
G403 Wireless, G703, G900, G903 are all great choices... Logitech currently have the best wireless tech in these 4 mice, and made some really good choices in tech/design- as long as you like the shape of these mice.

G603 is another option but it is heavier- has better battery time though. might not feel too heavy given that you are using a G502 however.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G900/903 is the best wireless mouse. I don't see the appeal of a wireless keyboard unless you plan on gaming from your couch.
No plans to play from the couch. Just looking to try something new.

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
G403/G603/G703/G900/G903. Keep in mind that the G603 battery lasts longer. If you use only one lithium battery, it will be around hte same weight as the other mice I listed, while lasting much longer on a single charge.

I love my g403/g603 and g900. Its mostly preference.

G613 for keyboard. Its a little bit big though. I personally prefer TKL.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Probably thread jacking, but I'm looking to move to a wireless mouse as well. I've been using a deathadder for a long long long time. I'm considering the G903 and the Mamba, but unsure which to go with. I feel like G903 is the way to go, but I haven't had a chance to get my hands on one to figure out if I'll like it long term or not.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Probably thread jacking, but I'm looking to move to a wireless mouse as well. I've been using a deathadder for a long long long time. I'm considering the G903 and the Mamba, but unsure which to go with. I feel like G903 is the way to go, but I haven't had a chance to get my hands on one to figure out if I'll like it long term or not.
Keep in mind the G903 is much thinner at the grip and has bigger rear hump than DA. Totally different shape that will get some getting used to. The new Mamba hyperflux will be closer to DA and G403/703 is sort of between the G903 and DA is shape/size.

Edit: the old mambas have much worse sensor than the current DA or G903/403/703

·
Registered
27 Posts
between this two I think the best choice is G903, due to logitech's drivers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts