Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_WRX02;11946091
What about 2600k?
The only ones I see online are for the 2500k, so they may not have any bundle offers on the 2600k or they are withholding those prices to make everyone, out of their own curiosity, show up at the store to see and bringing them more business... which is what I would guess.

·
Premium Member
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
6,988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis;11946164
Nah, I had posted in that thread about the combo's before making this one. Then he just edited his OP to include the combo deals, so we actually posted at the same time.
doh.gif
That is why you got to start a new thread about nothing important, wait a few days, and then change the title.

Oh yeah..

???
Profit

biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleTech;11946229
That is why you got to start a new thread about nothing important, wait a few days, and then change the title.

Oh yeah..

???
Profit

biggrin.gif
Lol, I should have never posted there first so I could ninja it to myself.
ninja.gif

·
Registered
26 Posts
/sigh
Why must the closest Microcenter be a 3 hour drive.
frown.gif

If it was closer I'd be all over the 2500k/P8P67 pro combo.

·
Registered
84 Posts
When I order online yesterday morning from microcenter website i5 2500k/p8p67 bundle 2 combo total price was $318 with tax shipping I though it was very good deal:D. Apparently they put my order on back order now
frown.gif
I just talk to there support about my order status when they will ship my items response I got back from, they have no idea when they're getting more shipments
mad.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts