Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply but I have a good deal on either one of them so im just looking at best of the two
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero383 View Post

Depends on what you're looking for. The 355 (aka Laing DDC) have higher head pressure than the 655 (aka Laing D5). The 655 however has higher flow.
if this is the case, op..

Unless you plan on hige amount of block and rads, it fepends on the price. I say get the 355 if they are the same price or cheaper. We need the priced to give an acurate estimate.
 

·
Zeon
Joined
·
601 Posts
655 can't go wrong with it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,290 Posts
^^ Off topic, but am I the only one that doesn't really care what my watercooling stuff looks like? Maybe it's just because no one sees my computer, not even me (except when I'm cleaning it, it's as far away from me as possible for sound reduction).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr/owned View Post

^^ Off topic, but am I the only one that doesn't really care what my watercooling stuff looks like? Maybe it's just because no one sees my computer, not even me (except when I'm cleaning it, it's as far away from me as possible for sound reduction).
it depends alot on wether or not your case has a window.

some of us just really like how the tubes look. so we try to aim for nice aethetics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a friend thats giving me his Hardware Labs Blackice GTX 360 with 3 Gentle Typhoon AP-14's

Swiftech MCP 35x Pump

for 100 total, but I just dont know how id mount the 35x in my 800d and may be building a fully custom case slash desk mod possible this summer.

Water setup is the rad above plus a xspc 360 the extra thick one plus another hardware labs blackice gtx 240 with cpu block and ek 480gtx waterblock
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun1991 View Post

I have a friend thats giving me his Hardware Labs Blackice GTX 360 with 3 Gentle Typhoon AP-14's

Swiftech MCP 35x Pump

for 100 total, but I just dont know how id mount the 35x in my 800d and may be building a fully custom case slash desk mod possible this summer.

Water setup is the rad above plus a xspc 360 the extra thick one plus another hardware labs blackice gtx 240 with cpu block and ek 480gtx waterblock
oh very nice price.

i have a HWL Black ice 360 myself and i love it to bits n peices <3

i also have the 355 pump. heres how i mounted mine if you care


 

·
STG3 VET
Joined
·
13,127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavo View Post

I have both and kinda like the 35xx simply because it is much smaller.

Other than that I would go for what you need more or will need more in the future, more flow or more head pressure.
Flow and pressure are both equally important.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
21,557 Posts
35x is better in every measurable way. They are almost even in noise with the vario turned down and the 35x idling at minimum duty cycle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsm106 View Post

35x is better in every measurable way. They are almost even in noise with the vario turned down and the 35x idling at minimum duty cycle.
with the right mounting the 355 is nearly silent (completely) even at full speed.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
21,557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaFox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsm106 View Post

35x is better in every measurable way. They are almost even in noise with the vario turned down and the 35x idling at minimum duty cycle.
with the right mounting the 355 is nearly silent (completely) even at full speed.
Just no on the noise. And its off topic since OP is asking about the 35x which is superior to the other ddc pumps as well.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top