Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

As it says in the title i am new to this forum.

I'm 25 a telecomms engineer for the largest Telecomms company in the UK, have a girlfriend and 1 daughter 21Mnths and another due in June.

I am a advanced PCGamer have been for a few years, I have a new PC on order specs are below. The reason for the system i am gettin HP t3255 is that my company i work for offer a home PC renting over 3 years interest free and lowers my Tax as well
. My current PC specs is a Antec SOHO File server case (destroyed by my Daughter) P4 2.4 544FSB, 768 PC333 Ram, Audigy 2 ZS, 9800XT, LG 40x12x40 CD-RW Inspire 7.1 Saitek Evo Wireless (20 squid from Dixons) and the rest as the specs below. My current PC is good but dosn't cut it now adays with games hence the reasonm to get another machine

I intend to upgrade my new pc pretty much right away i have a friend in the trade and he can get me a XFX 6800GS xxx the Mobo will be nxt on the list as i know u can't OC that 2 well. I have seen some reviews that the 820 can be overclocked quite alot so i am looking forward to doing that once i get the Mobo and Big Typhoon.

Well a little about me and my PC

C ya around

Kut...

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
HI and welcome to "The Greates OCing Forum on the Planet."

Nice system you have there

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Welcome Kut!!

·
Premium Member
6,424 Posts
Welcome to the boards Kutocer! When you get some time check out the FAQ section, tons of great info.
Enjoy your stay here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts