Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought battlefield but Some friends say that I should have pre pruchuased BFBC2? what do you think...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,242 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by djsporting View Post
I bought battlefield but Some friends say that I should have pre pruchuased BFBC2? what do you think...
uhhh what???

Dont you mean that your friend said you should have pre ordered MoH??

MoH is fun. I like it because you actually fight insurgence same as US troops do in iraq and what not so. I will mainly just be getting it for the campaign
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,712 Posts
MOH's beta is the biggest steaming pile I have ever set my eyes on. Everything is terrible, and you cannot fix that kinda suck. Stay far, far away.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,242 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantasysage View Post
MOH's beta is the biggest steaming pile I have ever set my eyes on. Everything is terrible, and you cannot fix that kinda suck. Stay far, far away.
i find it fun. idk if thats because i just flat out dominate or what

there is no doubt in my mind that it is better then MW2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mocha989 View Post
there is no doubt in my mind that it is better then MW2
Yeah, well a crap sandwich is better than a crap sandwich that kicks you in the nuts every time you pick it up.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,914 Posts
I thought the menu was cool, and that was about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,040 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mocha989 View Post
i find it fun. idk if thats because i just flat out dominate or what

there is no doubt in my mind that it is better then MW2
i kick ass on the MoH beta, but its still not fun, its like a dumbed down BC2, every time i play i just wish i was playing bc2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,223 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantasysage View Post
MOH's beta is the biggest steaming pile I have ever set my eyes on. Everything is terrible, and you cannot fix that kinda suck. Stay far, far away.
Yeah this. Back to BC2 for me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,174 Posts
Pick your poison: MW2 or MoH

To me, MoH honestly plays like a dumbed down version of BC2 that literally tries to be MW2 in its gameplay aspects.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
I want to play the beta so i can see if i like the game well enough to preorder it. There's no way in hell i'm going to preorder without playing first.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,028 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by The Mad Mule
View Post

Pick your poison: MW2 or MoH

To me, MoH honestly plays like a dumbed down version of BC2 that literally tries to be MW2 in its gameplay aspects.

this.
altho i have not played BC2, it tries to be MW2 with 'killstreaks'
UAV/mortar, then rocket strike/match ammo (what does that do anyway?) then presision missile (just like predator)/some kind of armor

just like MW2. kinda.

but one time i owned every1's ass with my AK-47 red dot, HP ammo 29/3.
i never owned so many n00bs like that! lol

but the game lags alot on my PC, so its quite annoying (lag as in server lag, i play this game maxed out) sniping with lag is annoying. and why does it take so long to pull back the bolt on the snipers? its ghey

and when you completely empty the gun, you reload and C0CK the gun.
but in this game you just reload.
very inaccurate.
and i dislike inaccuracy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
843 Posts
After watching some videos of MoH, it looked like a re-stamped version of MW2. And I don't like MW2 btw.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
I just played the demo for about an hour and it's NOTHING like BC2. It has a gritty and old school feel to it. I like it. Major PROPS again for the beta code bro
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,652 Posts
Recoilless weapons and kill streaks aren't old school...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,904 Posts
its not worth it, i got one from ea (they randomly sent it to me yay!) and its not worth the space on your harddrive, think really gritty badcompany 2 with some mw2 freatures
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,090 Posts
Its horrible, I bought it, because I liked a gameplay video I watched, but after playing it, I want a refund.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top