Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
New iteration in combat series will be set in current day, MCV can reveal

Modern Warfare 2 isn’t the only slice of non-historical conflict that games consumers will enjoy in the next few months:  MCV understands that the next iteration in EA’s Medal Of Honor series will be set in the current day.

A reliable industry source told MCV this week that “it’s a new take on the modern warfare idea â€" and will really help give the series the kick up the arse it needsâ€.

An EA spokesperson said that the firm had nothing to add to Monday's confirmation of a new Medal Of Honor game from its Q2 earnings call.

The last Medal Of Honor titles to be release in Europe were MOH: Airborne (PS3, 360, PC) and MOH: Heroes 2 (PSP, Wii)

MCV understands that the new title is expected to be released in February/March 2010 on 360, PS3 and PC â€" with an announcement due before Christmas.
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/36467/Meda...rfare-incoming

quite cool i prefer MOH over COD any day of the week anyway.

·
Banned
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Airborne was great, I loved it very much, but im a WW2 buff, i love anything to do with WW2 but im among the few it seems, i never get tired of shooting nazi's its just plain fun

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSandman
View Post

Airborne was great, I loved it very much, but im a WW2 buff, i love anything to do with WW2 but im among the few it seems, i never get tired of shooting nazi's its just plain fun

Agree

I for once wouldn't mind playing the bad guys for a change. Something different but still WWII.

MW2 gave me a taste of that with the terrorist mission. Kinda tired of always being the good guy. But if your the bad guy, you think your the good guy so your still the good guy right?

·
Banned
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no one will make a game with you as the Nazi for a SP game, MP is the best where gonna get. Who wants to play the SS and execute prisoners at a death camp, or have to shoot the allies on D-Day. Also who wants to play a game where at the end of the game you loose lol

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Call of Duty
Medal of Honor

Both X of X's related to loyalty...both of which, no one really thinks about the name much. Kinda funny parallels.
Airborne wasn't so bad and had some really frenetic action, but nothing compared to COD2 even. But they better find a way of setting themselves apart from MW.

·
Banned
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MOH has always been one step ahead of COD. PA i felt was a better game than COD2 honestly. MOHPA punished you hard for dump stuff like charging positions by yourself, or not using alot of cover ect. COD2 was COD1 with auto regen health. ITs a fun game by MOHPA was simply more advanced and i feel has higher replay value. Airborne again I liked the way they did it. You can drop anywhere ya want there was sevral times I went right ontop of a building in the german controled areas just to pick them off with my rifle. I would imagine the new MOH will be open ended as well, COD still has you complete objectives in a very linear approach. COD honestly never grew up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts