Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you played the beta you should have gotten a email for a survey!

Quote:
Thanks for your interest in Medal Of Honorâ„¢! Now we want to hear from you.
Please take our survey and tell us about your experiences with the Medal of Honor beta.

Please click the button below to take our Medal of Honor survey. All of your feedback will remain confidential and will help influence the design of Medal of Honor games.
Thanks for your help!
The DICE Team
so what did you guys think of it?

Take The Survey!!

(btw could this have been a news topic? i wasnt sure cuz i have no actual source
)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yeah got my Survey e-mail and completed it. Let them know what i think. Which is the game is far from bad but feels very bland weapons don't feel different ( ive fired an AK and an M4a1 AZ barely existent gun laws ftw).

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
The email came in last night and I lol'd. I got a refund after 2 days of playing the beta. It was that bad.

I suspect the results of the survey are not going to please the big wigs at EA.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have been beta testing with the pre order from direct to drive. I have not received my e- mail for a survey yet.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Already wasted bandwidth and and my time downloading and installing, aint taking no survey for DICE. Bad game is bad, wont go anywhere, will die just like MoH:Airborne.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Beta is crap.

No chat supported.
Everytime you press the chat button, you are pretty much stuck with the chat bar, and it cannot be closed and you cannot type a single thing on it, unless you die and it will be gone.

Playing style is an OK, although there are still some obscure parts to the game itself.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
How is it compared to MW or MW2?

·
Registered
761 Posts
This game plays like I just inserted a quarter into my PC.

·
Banned
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol the game does have a ton of flaws.
ragdoll physics really suck. its too stiff
the whole game LAGS! i have virtually no ping in other games, but this game LAGS
explosives do nothing.
you cant shoot thru brix.
you dont c0ck the gun once the gun is 100% empty of any rounds.

i hope the final product is better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts