Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... So i want a 5.1 surround sound headset and i don't want to have to sell my left testicle for such a thing. ( Lefty's my favourite
). So anyway iv'e been trawling the web and my net caught the sight of the Medusa NX series. They are pretty cheap and most reviews, critic and user, seem pretty gd. most people that commented on how long they have had it said 4 years+ of good use, with some saying before it even got to them but i don't think that's the hardwares fault. I went onto play.com to get a pair but then i come across 2 of them. I can't seem to see much difference between the two accept the 8795 rrp was £5 ($8) cheaper. I was thinking that must be the better one though i can't see what is so much better other than having a bit nicer looking audio adjuster. Problem was the cheaper one had editor's choice award and some user reviews where as the 8795 didn't.

Does anyone have either of these headsets and feel like passing some words of wisdom on them as i am wanting to get them pretty sharpish. Thanks.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Personally i only used them a couple of times, and the 8793 seems like a good choice..if you already decided to purchase one headset of that brand. Great soundstage and comfortable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts