121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts

·
MegaTechPC
19,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
I will have frame time testing posted up very soon along with an addendum to my conclusion. Stay tuned...

·
MegaTechPC
19,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Excel. Its one of the bar graph templates on my 2013 version...

·
MegaTechPC
19,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting the frame time data yet, I've been so busy. I have all the data just need to finish up the charts. Will post it soon (though I'm sure everyone is about sick of frame times by now)...

·
MegaTechPC
19,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
So who wants to see an SLI Titan vs GTX 780 Classified similar to this thread???
biggrin.gif

·
Tech Enthusiast
12,388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin SSJ Eric View Post

So who wants to see an SLI Titan vs GTX 780 Classified similar to this thread???
biggrin.gif
Do you really need to ask? lol.

·
Premium Member
11,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin SSJ Eric View Post

biggrin.gif
only if the Titan has custom BIOS with full voltage control and increased power target . no throttling. just raw GPU performance faceoff
biggrin.gif
oh and yes everything watercooled
thumb.gif

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu78 View Post

only if the Titan has custom BIOS and PCB with full voltage control, better power phases, and memory voltage control and increased power target . no throttling. just raw GPU performance faceoff
biggrin.gif
oh and yes everything watercooled
thumb.gif
FTFY.

biggrin.gif
I dunno I'm still pretty damn pleased with my titan at 1202/6600... but I would love 1300/7000 stable....
drool.gif

·
MegaTechPC
19,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
True, the Titans in this particular test were benched with stock bios and throttling. I never updated the numbers with a flashed bios. If I do get Classifieds I'll be sure to get the most I can out of the Titans for fairness...

·
MegaTechPC
19,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Feeling the need to do this again really soon! Which cards should I get to test this time around?

121 - 133 of 133 Posts