1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
311 Posts
That RAM will work. Infact that RAM ain't to bad. I was planning on getting me some of that. I mean cheap ram thats PC3500 and the reviews on NEWEGG say its good.. so why not.. i mean if thats in your spending range..then go ahead its good RAM. But if you are afraid then just go with 512mb of Cosair XMS Pc3200 $114.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by overclocking-the-world

That RAM will work. Infact that RAM ain't to bad. I was planning on getting me some of that. I mean cheap ram thats PC3500 and the reviews on NEWEGG say its good.. so why not.. i mean if thats in your spending range..then go ahead its good RAM. But if you are afraid then just go with 512mb of Cosair XMS Pc3200 $114.

Well, thank you. i probably will go with it, but im just wondering. Do you have any actual reviews or know anyone who has used it?

·
Registered
311 Posts
They're are reviews on NewEgg. Plenty of them. Read all of them carefully, because i noticed that the people who rated it bad said that they got 1 stick that didn't work sent it back and the second worked... or they had issues with NewEgg.. I mean comon people this is about the product not about NewEgg

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Looks good, tho it isn't any well known name brand. Shouldn't be a problem, they seem to be alright for a company.

They're listed in my Mobo's manual quite a few times as a Certified Vendor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts