Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I am thinking of upgrading my memory from 1G(2x512) to 2G(2x1G) I am currently running Corsair XMS3200LL Pro. I have always used Corsair and have no experience with the other brands. I will be using it for gaming in my primary rig outlined in my profile below. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
no pun intended...perhaps you should just save the money for future upgrades? i mean u could probably save enough money to upgrade ur complete system in say 6 to 8 months?

just my 1 cent....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate your comments. I will be building another box (with the help of this group) when I get some time in the next few months. But I was thinking of moving the memory from this box to another that I use for general/audio/video purposes and wanted to get some ideas for upgraded memory for my game rig. Thanks for the response!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thumper, thanks for the feedback
. I like the price of the Corsair w/rebate. I think I will look into to that. I too only have experience w/Corsair.

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyrixMII300

no pun intended...perhaps you should just save the money for future upgrades? i mean u could probably save enough money to upgrade ur complete system in say 6 to 8 months?

just my 1 cent....

Huh? Upgrade the doth? dude, that thing is faster than your compy (no offence) mainly because it runs 9 ops vs 6 ops.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts