Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried posting a question on graphics forum and they all thought i was a troll. so i repost a question here and hopefully get some real help.
I bought metro yesterday off of steam. it downloaded the files. i clicked on the metro icon on desktop and it would start to load than gice me error. the error was that phsxloader.dil was missing. i googled the subject and found others having same issue. i did what i read and down loaded phsxloader.dil. put it in a folder and the game started running. i booted the game. i started playing the game and thught it looked terrible. i adjusted the video setting to high and restarted the game. the game still looks bad. is the games graphics just bad or is my video card to low end to play this game and make it look good. i can return the card and get 190 back tomorrow at frys and spend that plus 60 more on a new card if there is one that is better at this range. i really dont care if its nvidea or ati. i like both. some one set i needed to configure my card for the game but i dont know how to do this. please help.

·
3DFX User
7,279 Posts
That card is a little weak to try and play metro on. Guys with 580s get like 30FPS barley.

I have to say the GFX style of the game is different than most. I really has a different look to it.

That being said please take a screenshot and post it up here so we can take a look.

• Rep+
Reactions: lp75220
1 - 3 of 3 Posts