Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Abit NF-M2 nView is out. Read I think it was UK reviews and its supposed to have great overclocking abilities. Since for Micro ATX AM2 boards mostly have low ram (normally 1.9 and lower) and the voltage on most ram for ram is 2.0+, this create a problem overclocking and even just creating a stable system. I'm going to wait a while till user reviews come out and I save some money up then hopefully ditch my Asus board. Thought I would throw up something on the board that people can comment to and users looking for a board will see.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813127013

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well,bought the Abit Nf M2 yesterday. Goona build a quiet gamepc for my wife,was looking for a good micro atx,from what i have read this Mobo is promising.AM2 nForce chipset,good bios and vcore from 1,25v up to 2,0v!!
Vmem 1,8v up to 2,5volts. Also good voltadjustment for the chipset.
Havent really done any testing yet,just finish installing windows. It will run with my "old" 3800 singlecore. A 7600GT and a gig of Corsair XMS2 6400 ram.
Wanna test it with my Msi7900GTO and mine X2 4600EE when im done "burn in". This 3800 have been sniffing at 3,2Ghz (1,8vcore!) on my DFI Infinity NFII and a homemade silver watercooler (RBX clone) so i have some kind of referance when beginning ocing the Abit.Looks like Abit might have done a good job again,sweet memories of my old (and dead) Abit NF 7s v.2 for socket A....now that was a sweet Motherboard

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have had this board for about a month now. Had the GIGABYTE GA-M51GM-S2G C51G AM2 with no overclock capability so I went with the MB ABIT NF-M2 nView GF6150 AM2 and I love it. All the overclock settings you could want are there and with a bios mod from the rebels haven all hidden settings are visable. Its a solid little board and with an onboard dvi and d-sub it is good for the budget builder who cant go for the video card right off. You wont be dissapointed with this board.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well it has great oveclocking features, only board at the time I bought it that had a dvi as well as d-sub out with nview capability, great hd audio, and the layout of the board is great too. The gigabyte I had before this one had the pciex1 first, then x16 and then the 2 pci slots. After I installed my 7800gt I couldnt use one of the pci slots. This way they are all open. Its a solid little board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts