Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a list of MATX/ITX boards which have inbuilt wi-fi for Ryzen? I was wanting to build a tiny ITX ryzen 5 system but can't find any ITX boards and the MATX ones I found don't come with wi-fi ?

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by odeniz View Post

You must wait July for built in wi-fi itx. Gigabyte and Asrock working on it.
I hope Arock hits it out of the park like they did with their x99 itx motherboard.

·
⤷ αC
11,278 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragsters View Post

I hope Arock hits it out of the park like they did with their x99 itx motherboard.
That'd be better than most X370 boards.
Quote:
This board has a very powerful VRM, capable of 650W (calculated using the same method as ASRock uses for their 1300W claim on their other X99 motherboards). ASRock is using 60A low profile power inductors. Twelve low profile POSCAP tantalum capacitors are used for a total of 3960uF output capacitance. Each of the power stages is fully integrated to save board real-estate.

ASRock has been using the Intersil ISL6379 Digitally Controlled 6-Phase PWM for most of its X99 lineup. It's a very good PWM with many of the latest technologies. For the power stages, ASRock is using the Fairchild DrMOS, FDMF5821DC, which is capable of 60A. Judging by the datasheet, this DrMOS has low power loss at high current ratings.

The memory VRM is powered by two Texas Instruments CSD87588N NexFETs, and controlled by a AMPW8720D which is a single phase buck controller. The DDR4 VPP rail is supplied by MPS MPQ8632 step-down converter.
http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/7112/asrock-x99e-itx-ac-mini-intel-x99-motherboard-review/index3.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.