Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DS900
View Post

Its about a 45 minute drive to Boston for me, I've only been once to get my i7. Do they ever ship anything?

They ship but these deals are in-store only. They sell it at a big loss to get you in store and hope you buy other things. (Loss Leader)

Quote:

Originally Posted by this n00b again
View Post

not to rain on anyone's parade, but this is old news, they've had those deals for months.

It's probably over a year now....

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
They've had these deals for months, but looks like there's a new motherboard choice [nVidia chipset]. Looks okay for builds on a budget. If you're getting the Phenom II x2 and planning to unlock with these boards or the Phenom II x4/x6, abandon ship. None of these have power phases that are near good enough for them.

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
Hold on to your butts!
3,213 Posts
This seems to be the only way to get people to buy AMD these days no joke. I used to love you AMD.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Wait... why does the DDR2 version of the 785G mobo have the "E63" modifier whereas the DDR3 version is the "E53"? (I also find it funny they have generally alot more DDR2 choices in these combos now that DDR3 is cheap.)

Also, as others have said this is a long-standing deal. (At least 6 months.) So you may want to highlight they are now ofering new mobos.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts