Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thanks a lot, I will be heading there after work!

+REP

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeVo View Post

In Westmont says there are 10 left, so YMMV. But it's a physical copy of the game so you can't activate it through Steam.
Yes you can.

All Call of Duty games ( At least after MW ) are steamworks games.

Also, I just went to my local microcenter to pick this up and activated it on steam literally before I posted this
tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
Just so people are aware, if there is a Microcenter within 25 miles of your local Best Buy, you can get it PM'd there and leave the deal open to others as well. I picked one up for myself from Best Buy, the cashier was dumbfounded.

Also you can only play it if you activate it on Steam, just FYI for people asking.

·
Premium Member
5,651 Posts
Tried picking up a copy at Target and they will only honor it if your local MC has it still in stock, neither of mine did so I wasn't able to get it.

·
Authentic Jamaican
2,012 Posts
Just got mine.... the shelf was empty there were a ton of reserved copies behind the pickup section

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Sucks for me I dont have a MC near me at all. I wish I had one near me they always have great deals
frown.gif

·
Registered
120 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzonfire View Post

I just called my local Best Buy and they have the digital download for $14.99 in case anyone is interested...
So, in order to get a digital copy from Best Buy, I have to call them?
It's $40 on their site.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts