·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one would you choose/recommend?

ASUS P6T Deluxe V2
ASUS P6T
GIGABYTE EX58-UD5

Please only stick to ASUS/GB since those are only brands widely avalaible where i live. (+MSI and DFI maybe, but above mentoined are still preffered)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I personally would go with the Asus P6T Deluxe V2, seems like a few people have it on this board, and looks like you have an Asus motherboard atm now.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, to be honest I already had to RMA my current asus board twice. Perhaps just a bad model or something.

I dont like the design of neither GB/Asus boards, but i dont care much for that. I guess they will be pretty similar in terms of performance?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
if you said you can get DFI, then get the DFI LP UT x58 T3eH8, its a great motherboard and very underated, i almost got it myself after reading reviews. Plus on top of great review it received it got best motherboard of Computex!

check it out mate im sure you will enjoy it!

Also if you can get a Foxconn Bloodrage where you live look into that its a great board i personally love mine!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see both of you guys have Bloodrage motherboard, so i'm sure it is kicksass product. I could get it in theory, but it will be real pain in the ass to go thru RMA process, when buying from foreign online shops, you know what i mean.

What about GIGABYTE EX58-UD5, any owners here? I could get this board right tomorow (for others i have to wait few days)..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts