Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to let the folding community know that Gibson and myself do the best we can with Millionaire announcements. I think we are getting a reputation for not posting millionaires in a timely manner. First off, If a member chooses to post a congratulations thread I have no problem with that. But when gibson and I get ridiculed by the OP in the process, Its not good for the folding community.
I would ask that if we do miss an annoucement, please pm gibson or myself as a reminder so that we can also add that member to the millionaire club.
We as editors DONATE our time to the work we do, and sometimes we actually have to update threads for several hours a day. So be patient or pm both of us if we take a little too long to post or make an error. Publicly taking a jab at us is not cool. PM us first.
Like I said, post congrats threads if you like but please dont take shots at us. Thanks and fold on!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I second that...People who really dive into volunteer work are mistaken for people who get paid for the same job.
Keep up the good work!!
Oh yeah, i'm about to break into the top 100, AND my first million...

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamracing View Post
I second that...People who really dive into volunteer work are mistaken for people who get paid for the same job.
Keep up the good work!!
Oh yeah, i'm about to break into the top 100, AND my first million...
I'm keeping an eye on it

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Seems fair to me. Give them at least 24 hrs. You can't expect a congrats thread right after the EOC update where you reach the million.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts