1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BLACK

WHITE

I am in DIRE NEED of a new case.

The upgrade to the PHII 940 with a Xiggy S1283 has really killed what available space i had. Plus the fact that the Xiggy is not only too wide for the "cable management" i had before, but sticks out the side of my current case as depicted here:

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
I love that case, but will the Xiggy fit? It's a mini case anyway.. right? I did read that it was a bit wider than a standard mini-atx though, so you might be in luck. The white case is a looker.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I vote for white...simply for the fact that I think the P180's look great in white. I would however suggest adding some kind of contrasting color to the case though...perhaps some black edges or something. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Black, also because internal black paint jobs are the bomb.
That's why I got mah Spedo, and the Antec 900 II is better than the Antec 900. Not sure if the white P180 has a black interior, but if it did, it wouldn't match.

BLACK FOR SURE! It's dead sexy!

·
Premium Member
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by clbkdaz
View Post

I vote for white...simply for the fact that I think the P180's look great in white. I would however suggest adding some kind of contrasting color to the case though...perhaps some black edges or something. Just my 2 cents

i will be, all black PCB's.

·
#SavedTheCrew
2,644 Posts
I actually have the black one, and could not be any happier with it. PHENOMINAL case features... I especially like the compartmental PSU bay, cable management, and HDD removable bays.

It allows you to remove the bottom HDD bay completely to make room for a longer video card.

·
Premium Member
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mmmm i think i am sold on the black one. i will be having a window put into the side of it. i will be sure to update my OP with images of the new case, and updates as some small mods take place.

Things i have planned thus far-
- Kaze3K rear
- Kaze3K front lower ( feeding 4870 )
- Stock fan from Xig1283 front upper
and my hardware with a Kaze3K on my Xig1283

Window:

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Black, because it will blend in with the night

·
Premium Member
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by cs_maan View Post
Black, because it will blend in with the night

Ninja-Rig?

once its done. i will credit you in my new rig-title.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xinoxide View Post
Ninja-Rig?

once its done. i will credit you in my new rig-title.
Ninja-Rig. I like it

• Rep+
Reactions: Xinoxide
1 - 16 of 16 Posts