Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 554 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MIONIX Avior 7000 Unboxing (first closer look)
Avior 7000 PCB Shot from an early Sample

Mouse Comparison Pictures

Review Test Draw Pictures

As you see in my Drawpictures made in photoshop and 1920x1080 Resolution, there is nothing spectecular smoothed out with the ADNS 3310 in the Avior 7000 on different Steps and Pollingrate and you can take my Words honest as it can be, that the Cursor Feeling while moving the Mouse is direct as it can get, without any kind of noticable lag cause I played three hourse Counter Strike Global Offensive straight yesterday.

Ah yeah and as you see, all Pollingratesteps are rolemodel like stable checked by mouseratechecker.

The Malufunctionspeeds are known by Mionix. Enotus Mousetest isn't a real Source on my PC cause it's bugged.
But you already know those things tested by Mionix and in this case you doing just good to trust.

If I overwhelmed say this Mouse is as good as you could expect it in this Size, Shape and under those technical Conditions at the end of 2013 you can believe, cause this Mouse is an Ace in Terms of Buildquality, Functionallity, Tracking and Software compatibility. Everything felt and tested by me.

I have my Kana V2 for example since about week, but the Avior 7000 snacks that thing by breakfast and it will be the mouse I am using from now on as a Lefty who finally got something straight, so sure as the sun goes down day by day.

Video-Review and final thoughts:

Review Pointnotes:

Grip: Really comfortable to claw because of the strong V-Shape at the Front and the well rounded booty. I would say the Claw should be the main Grip used with this mouse cause it feels optimized for this Grip more than for any other Grip you can use.

Functionallity: Everything works great as it should from every Switch, over the Wheel and Sensor for such a expensive Product.

Tracking: Feels superb with the right Grip and combined with the Shape this Mouse offers.

Software and Onboard Memory: Works stable. You can just setup everything you need, throw the Software down from your PC again and all Settings are saved in the mouse.

Material Mouse Surface: Some really kind of grippy black matt rubbermaterial offering enough grip for dry and more wet hands.

Glide:Big Teflon Feet offer a excellent clean Glide.

Buildquality: Just excellent.

You couldn't get a clearer "GO for it!" in terms of the mice came out this year and I tested a few like a Kana V2 or Deathadder 2013.

Avior 7000 Response Demonstration
Avior 7000 Aim Test by airWin
Avior 7000 Aim Test by airWin in CSGO on the map training_aim_csgo
smile.gif

I made 70 Targets out of hundred with one click pistolshots.

Settings on the map, regular pro ones, delay 0.25, amount 100, static target duration 0.50 like Adam Friberg from NIP does it and everything else by default.

Avior 7000 Gameplay Footage by airWin

Update:

Drawpictures with 5000 dpi

Ok Guys two new and proved Facts by me. As well the Surface Recognition plus the Lift Off Distance Settings do affect the Sensor of the Mouse. Because of the Surface Analyzer thing it simply works that you start it with a analyze startbutton and then you got ten seconds to glide over your whole mousepad in a calm to medium speed. after that everything is recognized by the software and you press the result button to get your surface quality result rated in percentage. As you see on these Pictures the optimzed Surface for this Sensor seems to be a hard black rough pad. cloth pads, no matter it's red hien or the puretraks are rated alot lower which makes sense. I saw some logitech laboratory stuff a few weeks ago on youtube where they talked about the facts that those surfaces are the best from a clean technical standpoint in terms of tracking for optical and laser, but not everybody uses a hard black rough pad cause many prefer cloth because of personal preferences.

Surface Result Pictures through the Software-Analyzer of the Avior 7000

The LOD Setup thing also works what I just noticed for real and the very first time. as I set it completely to low it stoped tracking 2 CD's completely. when i set it on high the sensor still tracks the ground with cd's height. so even this really works.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am not exactly sure if I should just write the Review and combine it with clean Shots(Drawpictures and Enotus Facts) cause my Videocam simply sucks even it's a Sony HD Cam that cost me 1000 Euros a few years ago, cause the Video Quality won't get better with those Lightconditions in my Room and this lame Cam.

But I will do a Review tomorrow.

Is the Videoquality acceptable Guys?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok Guys just as a simple Sidenote from a real keeping dude.

The Clicks are really and I don't tend to overdo it in any case, the most superb Clicks in Terms of the Feeling you have with it, I ever used.

I am not kidding Guys, I tested about 30 different mice in my lifetime yet as a strong lefthanded mouseuser and i also tested some with my weaker right side.

But this clickfeeling is similar to a kone XTD which had my personal crown with a deathadder 2013 until yet if you ever used that mouse and the best is the Avior's (7000) is even slightly better. it's the best combination of smooth but defined clicks you can imagine and just a dream to control.

The Software also works absolutely stable. you set up everything you need like me as a lefty for example and throw it down from your pc again, exactly as with a Deathadder 2013 cause this mouse has a onboard memory saving your settings and it doesn't fail in that category, it works like it should, i just tested it.

i wanna watch the freaking dreamhack and the biggest csgo matches of the year today, but i just set this mouse to a one and only 400 dpi step, disabled all buttons i don't need as lefty, like the dpi's and the left sidebuttons and it's a awesome and absolute direct ingame csgo aim and shot control. it's awesome to claw for me and i should prefer this grip over everything else with this mouse. a solid fingertip would be also possible for me, but i tend to unconsistency gripwise if i use similar shape with that grip. and it's not big enough to really and fully palm it for me, even not at all to be concrete. (21 cm hand)

i don't have to jump on early conclusions, but you don't have to be a genius to assume that this mouse, or this baby right here, impresses you so much, that you simple know right from the start, that this isn't only the biggest ambidextrous mousedeal of the year with that shape, it is also rather a hell of a mouse and simply gotta even destroy the new Rival from what I have read but never had and also the DA 2013 I really have and tested.

it's my first minoix mouse and i am just hugely enormous impressed, so outstanding is this mouse overall with first touch and look and short ingametest.

quality, controlfeeling and functionallity at it's best.

i am not overdoing it guys, get it or leave it, but this is my honest and clear opinion and i gotta thank the lord and mionix for that freaking quality dope ass great mouse.

the first impressions aren't only awesome, they are rather outstanding. it's simple as that. those swedish manufacture's seem to be kings.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2k5 View Post

If you could compare it to a DA13 or Rival (if you have one), would be cool!
I don't have and probably never will have a Rival, but I have a DA 2013. if you test those two mice you doing hard to talk one of them down cause they are both awesome, but if you wanna know which mouse even just impressed me a bit more, i gotta go with the Avior.

but you may not forget that it really depends on the shape you tend to. i mean i as a natural lefty never had the outstanding possibilites in terms of mice who never was spoiled with high quality mice and for sure not with ergonomic mice, only exception the da lefthanded (in terms of specific handed ergonomy for my left hand not in terms of the medium quality the 3,5 g from razer had in my opinion, freaking mousewheel was ****ed up two times and made failscrolls, only the da 2013 was something special but not the savior for me personal cause i had to use it with my weak side) and until i started to try right handed mice with my weak side because of that reason like the awesome regular g400 without prediction, the zowie ec1 evo, the da 2013 or the kone xtd.

for me the avior 7000 is something special now cause it combines elements needed from a mouse on the highest quality level known and experienced by me.
and that's simply it.

so but i really wanna watch dh now, let me do further things tomorrow guys. i dont even know if the col and fnatic match is already over. i gotta watch now.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventadoor View Post

The shape looks attractive!
Could you take some comparison photos with the Kana V2?
i'll do now for you, freaking fnatic match was just over i tuned in. but i wont miss the freaking grand final!^^

give me three mins and i will post the comparison phots of kana v2 and avior. i will also bring in the intelli 1.1 for comparision.

three to five mins.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventadoor View Post

I like how the Kana V2 narrows down on the sides, so its easier to lift.
How is that on the Avior?
awesome and better to lift cause it has a strong V-Shape at the front and more surfacespace at the sides for a solid clawgrip as an example. as you see the upper clickssurface of the kana v2 is to much rounded in direction to the lower body.

but here you see it by yourself, the pics you asked for.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so guys, please don't be mad cause i wanna play a bit until the grand final starts at 22 cet. i am off here now til tomorrow. so expect further answers only tomorrow. think the first most important infos are up here anyway.

cya bros

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i feel no lag or any kind of noticable delay at all with my current 400 dpi on 1000 hz. played three wars in a row now and this mouse immediately gives me the hoped feeling of a unit i can access my potential with cause of serveral reasons. the grip and the material surface is real quality and well thought constructed. the sensor just feels direct and always on point and the clicks of the main and even side buttons to the well constructed scrollwheel work and feel highest grade like and awesome. i just played three hours in a row with a mate and i am still just overall excited about this baby.

tracking feels superb, clicks feel like a completely new experience of soft but defined quality and the grip you have cause of the shape is simple gold worth with a claw. its just an ace. you gotta play and feel it to understand my pleasure and you can trust, so dont worry.
smile.gif

·
Mehehe!
2,779 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihateallmice View Post

Does it have input delay like the DA 2k13?
This.

Would like to see some more extensive testing really as atm this is becoming a bigger issue then max tracking speed.
Shape looks like something I would like.

1 - 20 of 554 Posts