Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished Mirror's Edge which I bought for $5.00 off the Steam Holiday Sale! I must say that it's totally worth $5.00 maybe even the $20.00 they sell it for regularly!

Anybody with me? I feel its a highly underrated game!

·
Premium Member
7,389 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TnB= Gir View Post
I paid $50 for it on release day and still felt like I got my money's worth.
My friend did and told me the same thing; that must mean I got $45 for free with the $5 sale

·
Power Squid
9,609 Posts
I don't see much replay value in Mirrors Edge, but for £3.94 I couldn't say no.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I purchased it but since i am still waiting on the computer have not been able to play it yet.

Might just wait till i get my physx card to play it, i have something like 12 games to play before i run out so no big rush.

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by r31ncarnat3d View Post
My friend did and told me the same thing; that must mean I got $45 for free with the $5 sale

That makes no sense.

·
Premium Member
3,104 Posts
Playing it once through was amazing. It was tons of fun but I wouldn't play it ever again. Theres just no replay value imo. Once is good enough.

·
Bod ***s rock
22,857 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by t4ct1c47 View Post
I don't see much replay value in Mirrors Edge, but for £3.94 I couldn't say no.

same here even though I havent even fire it up yet but I will once I get some time

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Quote:

I totally agree with this, while the game doenst have a ton of replay value (for me at least), It was a gorgeous looking game with an innovative style of play. if they would only make online multiplayer somehow now, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Quote:

I paid $50 for it too but I don't think it was worth it.... Don't get me wrong, its a FANTASTIC game, but $50 is too much for a game that offers a total of maybe 5 hours of gameplay. I honestly think that selling a game that short for $50 is a ripoff and am pissed that I spent so much on it. The $20 they're selling it for now isn't bad though, and $5 is a steal so I would definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it, I just don't think it was worth $50.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
i spent 5$ for it too its a great game, it came out January lol i remember i played it once through a friend but now i have my own copy, replay value is really weak

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Bought it for the full price on release and still think its worth every cent. I usually dont finish games but I finished this game 3 and a half times.

·
Premium Member
11,021 Posts
Great game. Well worth the $5 I paid for it.

·
Super Moderator
10,389 Posts
Just started playing last night, and I am very impressed with it. Can't wait to play it over the weekend.

I was surprised how well it ran on my 8800GT rig. Maxed in-game settings at 1080p with v-sync on. Beautiful game.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts