Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it posible to flash x1600xt to x1800xl or xt?
X1600XT has almost the same core clock/memory as X1800XT!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,062 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by eugenepvd

Is it posible to flash x1600xt to x1800xl or xt?
X1600XT has almost the same core clock/memory as X1800XT!

... No.. totally different cores.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,423 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by eugenepvd

Is it posible to flash x1600xt to x1800xl or xt?
X1600XT has almost the same core clock/memory as X1800XT!

You always seem to ask questions about the imposible

The X1600XT only has 12 pipes on the core. There isnt any more on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:


Originally Posted by J3r3my

You always seem to ask questions about the imposible

The X1600XT only has 12 pipes on the core. There isnt any more on it.

Hey iam new to this side! You are 14 years old and you know more than you need too for your age!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,423 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by eugenepvd

Hey iam new to this side! You are 14 years old and you know more than you need too for your age!


lol I like computers alot so its like the only thing I actually try to learn about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,675 Posts
Yeah..my x700pro has higher clocks than the x850xtpe, but I can't flash that
as long as the card has the SAME marchitecture/core, you should be find flashing, but the x1600xt has a different memory bus and a different core (128-bit vs 256-bit, forgot the numbers for the cores)
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top