Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hanging out with a few friends of mine and one of the guys who manages a Gamestop showed us this:

I'm not sure what to think of it.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fluidz
View Post

Battlefield 3 will be better.

Gameplay-wise, almost definitely, but there is a social-gaming aspect to COD that Battlefield just does not match up to. Both are fun for me to play in their own ways.

I didn't play black-ops at all, got a bit bored of COD's engine and played a lot more battlefield, but I always seem to hop back on to the infinity ward developed ones and am always happy.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Think,this will be okay for consoles,but,I play on a good PC and I won't waste my money on it.At least if you do play on your PC.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Battlefield 3 will be the better game of course, but MW3 is supposed to up the ante with a destructible environment. It is going to be an interesting and fun year~!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I can't wait for Battlefield 3, EA is definitely hyping it up, but I think it will definitely deliver!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Its a complete shame they are still using the Quake 3 engine for COD. You can tell they are only in it for a quick buck when they have a 1 year release cycle....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts