Votes: 28 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's at WalMart for ~$10 new...but is it worth it? I heard it wasn't the greatest...but it's $10.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Its a competent game worth 10 bucks at the very least will keep you occupied for a while.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
It's worth ten bucks.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
only.... 6 chapters i believe, short game actually,
but great funs, 10bucks is awesome

hope they do the same at the walmarts here as well..

·
Premium Member
16,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, i figure it'd be something to keep me occupied when FO3 frustrates me. I was getting ready to pull the trigger, but I wasn't so sure. Seems that people think it's worth it. I loved MOH: SH, so hopefully this one will be $10 decent. I was going to buy Assassin's Creed as well for $30...but IDK.

·
Premium Member
5,699 Posts
The single player isn't bad but it's short. The multiplayer wasn't for me so I can't really recommend it for that. But for $10, go for it!

·
Premium Member
16,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guess I'm picking this up tommorow before work. Lol, kinda wierd, but GTA San Andreas is also $10, is that worth it as well?

·
Premium Member
16,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, never have had San Andreas. I'll probably just get moh though.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pez
View Post

It's at WalMart for ~$10 new...but is it worth it? I heard it wasn't the greatest...but it's $10.

I bought this right when they dropped the price to $9.82 at walmart. I will say that it is TOTALLY worth the money. I would still pay $30 for it. Its an exceptional game but the drawback is that you can beat it in a day. Well well WELL worth the $10 and then some still.

·
Premium Member
16,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mmmm I got it and now currently installing. Came out to $10.48 with tax. Then I can go play some fallout 3
. Thanks guys.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts