Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARGGHH I've been humming this all day. Thought I'd share the madness with you. I had to put the mp3 into a zip file because the forums say I can't upload mp3s...

My friend made this up and it's the catchiest damn thing ever.

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it's actually him playing a guitar and running sound recorder. He just plays dumb crap and records it, sometimes you get songs like these. Songs that you hum all day and makes co-workers "***! Monkey flinging crap at us just for fun???!"

I did drop it into FL studio and put a filter on it because his microphone is crappy. Man I'm glad the free trial will make Mp3's

·
Registered
88 Posts
lol thats a pretty good song
, not amaturish as i expected but indeed catchy
still kinda short though

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh god it's back >.< I had "Dangerzone" stuck there all day just so I wouldnt have to hum the damn monkey song... Everyone sing along!!!

There's a Monkey,
hiding in the bushes,
(whispered) with a gun!

He's gunna shoot us,
and fling his crap at us,
(whispered) just for fun!

You better run run run,
you better get away
He's a Monkey with a gun!
He's a monkey, he's got a gun and cant be trusted!
Monkey with a gun...

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
If you get a good mic , and record a 3.00min song , i think it's a hit!

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol yeah but we've got ADHHHHHHHHD (Attention Defecit HyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperactivity Disorder)

All our songs are like 30 seconds plus like Sound Recorder only does 1 min anyways.

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
I wrote up some lyrics for a friend of mine who plays in a death metal band. I literally can't post a single sentence of it without violating the TOS.

Catchy lyrics BTW...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts