Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I admit the "favorites" box for the smilies is quite convenient but there's so many smilies on the full list that are, well... boring and rarely, if ever, used. I'm a big fan of smilies and I'd really like to see that section "touched up" a little. I, like many users here, visit other forums and while visiting these forums I've come across many different smilies. Some are the same but there's plenty out there that I think people on this forum would be more then happy to use. Example, the RX-7 forum has a ton of smilies.

The ones I think could be useful are whipit, doh, pity, uzi, wave, ak47, repost, whip, offtopic, thumbd, blue, bowdown, owned, werd, drool, gayboy, puke, cuddle, zip, sleep, gay, wiggle, crackup, rofl, hitit, bsflag, banghead, ret, ***, fruit, bsmeter, wavey, stick, spank... and those don't even include the grapic ones lol.

But seriously, I'd be a lot more inclined to use smilies in my posts if there were more good ones to choose from.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not necessarily. i've done the same thing you did on 2 different threads and both times they got edited by "someone." they weren't even bad smilies either, just the bsflag and the owned smilies. so i assumed they were too "bad" for this forum or something so now i gotta ask the big boys for permission.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts