Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've actually had this deathadder for awhile. I'm using some cheapy black cloth mouse pad that has a lot of friction with some mild jittering and a pad that is multicolored that is really slick but causes even more jittering that's almost unbearable. Looking for a medium sized pad that has some slick to it and won't cause these jitters in the tracking but that isn't super expensive.

Yeah, I've tried my desk, but it won't track on it. So that's not really an option.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Go with a nice medium Steelseries QCK. Flat black, good control, and nice glide. It may not be as slick as you want, though. A slicker but still medium sized pad would be a Roccat Taito.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Good old QCK Mass.

·
ٴٴٴ╲⎝⧹˙͜>˙⧸⎠╱
6,462 Posts
isn't the difference between QCKs the thickness?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK421 View Post

isn't the difference between QCKs the thickness?
Thickness, size, color.

The colored versions have different textures.
Had a QCK Tyloo. Tyloo =/= QCK Heavy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm using a SteelSeries QcK+ at the moment and it's really comfortable, the glide is very smooth and the quality is indubitable. I used a Razer Sphex until I got my QcK+ and although the Sphex is really nice, it's too small and the mouse glides way too fast and the feet of the mouse get worn very quickly.

In my opinion, go with a SteelSeries mousepad.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
check out the aerocool ones im using one with a sensei mind you it tracks on seee though glass

1 - 13 of 13 Posts