Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any mouse out there that is similar to FK2's shape, but with a 336X shape?

So the Nixeus REVEL looks similar, and maaaaybe the new Finalmouse Ultralight Sunset... but maybe there are other mice out there which I've never heard of

·
Registered
343 Posts
I don't think that exists.. Maybe you can splice something together? The Revel and especially the Ultralight are both bigger.

·
Registered
155 Posts
kone pure owl eye is higher profile and shorter but it's remotely close at least for me. But for real, how long should we wait for fk3360 ... oO

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Looking for something similar. I wonder why Zowie only released EC mice with 3360. Makes no sense to me.
Testing it out for bugs like the coil whine first. Maybe next month we'll hear something from 3360 FK/ZA.

The Revel is huge compared to FK2, feels more like a ZA12. Maybe ZA12 is comparable to FK1?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Testing it out for bugs like the coil whine first. Maybe next month we'll hear something from 3360 FK/ZA.

The Revel is huge compared to FK2, feels more like a ZA12. Maybe ZA12 is comparable to FK1?
Interesting. I'm thinking about trying the ZA11 or 12. I'm 19x10 with claw grip but I like a bit of hump to pull the mouse into. The revel and sensei shapes don't have enough junk in the trunk for me! Would you say the Revel has same grip width as ZA12?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Interesting. I'm thinking about trying the ZA11 or 12. I'm 19x10 with claw grip but I like a bit of hump to pull the mouse into. The revel and sensei shapes don't have enough junk in the trunk for me! Would you say the Revel has same grip width as ZA12?
ZA12 is thinner. I have the same size hands, and found the ZA11 would be perfect if I used a straight palm grip, or a palm grip where you claw your fingers.

·
Mehehe!
2,776 Posts
Nixeus Revel or Dreammachine mice.

Switched from FK2 to Revel myself.

Note: Revel isn't "huge", it just has a wider rear, but in the middle where you grip it, it's not that much larger.

·
Registered
170 Posts

No way. The hump on the ZA mice is waaaaay in the back. Forced contact with your hand basically - which I like but is not really good if you prefer to fingertip unless you hold your mouse at an angle where your wrist is off the table completely.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts