Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

i'm currently looking for a mouse that have the same feeling as kana v1 sensor wise, kinzu v2 and kana V2 are okay.

i liked it so much, unfortunately, the mouse buttons sucks, i need something with verry soft feedback (sensei raw (rubber, glossy,...), da 2013(da chroma, da classic), roccat kone pure (optical,military,laser)

so far, the kinzu v2 is okay sensor wise but buttons are **** (even the pro edition) require too much presure to press, and activation distance is too high i think.

is the avago 5050 similar to kinzu v2 or kana v1?

i dunno why but the feeling of kone pure optical and zowie fk aren't the same as kana V2 even tho those have the same sensor.

I think i like the cursor correction that is inside the kana (v1/v2)

Wat mouse would you recommand me?

the g100s for exemple is ok for my sensitivity regarding the max tracking speed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EDIT : i like the steelseries rival, but when i active angle snapping, the feeling is pretty strange (even at the lowest setting)

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
If you want nice clicks, the G302 is your mouse. It has a different shape than the Kana, but I transitioned without a problem.

As for Kana-shaped mice with nice clicks, I don't think one exists other than the WMO and IMO...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hello, thanks for your answer!

i already have a g302. i kinda like it, even tho the sensor isnt exactly wat im looking for.

i don't mind about the shape, grip, etc, i only mind about clic and sensor.

clic wise, the g302 is the best mouse i ever had, sensor wise, its pretty good, but not the best for me.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
To be honest I'm somewhat perplexed by what you're searching for in a sensor. If you tried the G302 and it's not "good enough" I really don't know what to say.

The Kana v1's sensor is the 3305DK-H. Other mice that use it are the Roccat Kova+, Roccat Pyra and Zowie Mico. You said you don't like mice that require a lot of force to click, so that kinda eliminates the Mico. I'd suggest trying one of those Roccat mice if you want the same "feeling" sensor.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I love the KPM clicks, but ye it have 3310.
Even like them more then G302 clicks (also like the G100s clicks the most second to G400 rev1) so I might be weird dno.
Used a Savu before as main with 3090, which felt quite similar to my Kanav2 after firmware update.

Although ye SS clicks are horrible, kana v2 got so bad feedback and mushy harder then other omrons to press.
And I gone through 3 Kana v2 before I swapped to KPM as mainmouse.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the info
smile.gif

i myself have got kone pure military.

so you're claiming that savu has a similar feel than kana v2?

how are the clic? soft and responsive?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm also a huge fan of the kana v1, the sensor isn't that good to be honest (find the fk1/deathadder 2013 latest firm better) but the shape/weight is amazing..

I guess if the only thing you hate is the clicks then you should look into swapping the clicks from one of the mice you have to the kana, i hear it's not a difficult thing to do
smile.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts