Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
low IQ
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a <80g mouse with light clicks, no power saving whatsoever in the firmware and with a sensor that doesn't have variable frame rate.

·
mfw
8,643 Posts

·
mfw
8,643 Posts
I gambled, and I lost.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I'm looking for a <80g mouse with light clicks, no power saving whatsoever in the firmware and with a sensor that doesn't have variable frame rate.
kana v2 with 3090, 80g, static framerate, light omrons

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
kana v2 with 3090, 80g, static framerate, light omrons
Not worth mentioning. The 4000 DPI firmware is way too laggy for modern standards. Shapes good, buttons are good, even the MMB is excellent, but too much smoothing. If you can get QVC to haxxor the firmware to remove the smoothing it would probably be one of the best mice you can get. But with the smoothing it's basically a worse XM1.

Alternatively, getting some type of heat gun and trying to mold the too wide shape of the Sensei 310 and it's likely best of the 3360 implementations into a better shape or trying to 3d print a new one would be a better idea.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
The ramblings of r0ach have led me to ask, was the Kana v2 compared to any other mouse for the theory of smoothing on it? I was under the assumption that some did, some don't, and you'd have to check it out.

Reminds me of the 3310 stuff. Only recall Roccat and Zowie lacking the smoothing bits.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Not worth mentioning. The 4000 DPI firmware is way too laggy for modern standards. Shapes good, buttons are good, even the MMB is excellent, but too much smoothing. If you can get QVC to haxxor the firmware to remove the smoothing it would probably be one of the best mice you can get. But with the smoothing it's basically a worse XM1.

Alternatively, getting some type of heat gun and trying to mold the too wide shape of the Sensei 310 and it's likely best of the 3360 implementations into a better shape or trying to 3d print a new one would be a better idea.
as usual, comment is completely unrelevant to the question OP asked.
everything that answers the question is worth mentioning, unlike sensei 310 or any other mouse with 3360 - which is not

1 - 10 of 10 Posts