Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am in need of a new mouse pad and was wondering what ocn community had to suggest.

I am used the the cheap 4 buck ones form walmart so I would prefer a soft mat over hard pad anyday

To be used with my deathadder

Budget 25 usd max

Gaming style: FPS mostly but do play some CnC style games

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Im a strict FPS gamer with the exception of a Mass Effect obsession. Ive been using a Razer Goliathus for 6 or 7 months now I guess and I really like it. Its the right size and it tracks very good. Picked it up at Best Buy for like $18 or 19 I think. Im not a big believer in the pricey mouse pads.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I think it was the Fragged edition. I honestly didnt put that much thought into it. Id just bought a DeathAdder and saw the pad sitting on the shelf and thought that would go good with my new mouse. LOL

Gotta say the thing is durable. Ive had to wash it twice now from where my kid has spilled his drink on it. Still looks good as new.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just bought an XtracPads Pro, and it's still in shipment. Mainly because I think it's about the right size and is made in the US. Puretrak's cloth pads are apparently machine-washable, so look into those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post

I think it was the Fragged edition. I honestly didnt put that much thought into it. Id just bought a DeathAdder and saw the pad sitting on the shelf and thought that would go good with my new mouse. LOL
Gotta say the thing is durable. Ive had to wash it twice now from where my kid has spilled his drink on it. Still looks good as new.
Did you machine wash it, or do it by hand?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts