41 - 60 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Much obliged.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I had to disable uBlock to get that site to work. Other ad blockers might be the same. FYI for anyone who can't get the download

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Thanks for putting the binary release on GitHub, dobragab!

For those who wish to download it, click on the "release" tag on the GitHub page.

·
Not a Linux Lobbyist
1,217 Posts
@Arthix

When running with c-states off it's highly suggested you manually set your v-core and turbo voltages (if overclocked).
Leaving it on auto will almost always set a higher than needed value.
I use prime95 to test stability, use the settings explained in this guide to avoid insane temperatures.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I suspect i have a problem with DA elite, counts x time seems erratic compared to chroma and my other mice, i even tested the chroma on my crappy work laptop and it still performed better. Someone that knows more can help me interpret these graphs?? I did left-right fast swipes on all tests.

DA chroma 800cpi work laptop(windows 10 full of bloat) on coolermaster swift RX:

DA chroma 800cpi home pc (windows 10 ltsb optimized) on qck heavy:

DA elite 800cpi home pc:

Appreciate if you can help me understand this better, thnx.
wink.gif

·
Not a Linux Lobbyist
1,217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaGOD View Post

I suspect i have a problem with DA elite, counts x time seems erratic compared to chroma and my other mice, i even tested the chroma on my crappy work laptop and it still performed better. Someone that knows more can help me interpret these graphs?? I did left-right fast swipes on all tests.
It's elite!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
400 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1freeMan View Post

It's elite!
thumb.gif
"Resolution Accuracy of 99.4%, so you can land more killing blows with pinpoint precision."

thumb.gif

I ordered a razer gigantus(i wanted to try it anyway), maybe the sensor is picky and play better with razer mats who knows.
tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
How smooth.

·
Registered
64 Posts
please tell me how the test mouse? I do so as the program is written, but I have no such lines as you have obtained.

·
Registered
29 Posts
making mouse 2-3 movements from the left edge of the mat to the right and back, the speed should be about 1 m / s

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thank you

·
Registered
64 Posts
delete

·
Registered
29 Posts
Alex0401, after returning to the original state, it is not necessary to pause. Movement should be continuous.
You should also uncheck Fixed-Size PNG, so that the pictures were great - on a fine can not see anything.

·
Registered
64 Posts
this is normal?

41 - 60 of 123 Posts