Overclock.net banner
41 - 60 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
I had to disable uBlock to get that site to work. Other ad blockers might be the same. FYI for anyone who can't get the download

·
Overclocker
11,688 Posts
Yeah uBlock tends to be more aggressive than AdBlock and blocks even stuff it shouldn't, especially all the download redirects and popups are not so rarely blocked by uBlock Origin. But it should ask at least sometimes instead of blocking.
Just disable it temporarily.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Thanks for putting the binary release on GitHub, dobragab!

For those who wish to download it, click on the "release" tag on the GitHub page.

·
Not a Linux Lobbyist
1,222 Posts
@Arthix

When running with c-states off it's highly suggested you manually set your v-core and turbo voltages (if overclocked).
Leaving it on auto will almost always set a higher than needed value.
I use prime95 to test stability, use the settings explained in this guide to avoid insane temperatures.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I suspect i have a problem with DA elite, counts x time seems erratic compared to chroma and my other mice, i even tested the chroma on my crappy work laptop and it still performed better. Someone that knows more can help me interpret these graphs?? I did left-right fast swipes on all tests.

DA chroma 800cpi work laptop(windows 10 full of bloat) on coolermaster swift RX:

DA chroma 800cpi home pc (windows 10 ltsb optimized) on qck heavy:

DA elite 800cpi home pc:

Appreciate if you can help me understand this better, thnx.
wink.gif

·
Not a Linux Lobbyist
1,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaGOD View Post

I suspect i have a problem with DA elite, counts x time seems erratic compared to chroma and my other mice, i even tested the chroma on my crappy work laptop and it still performed better. Someone that knows more can help me interpret these graphs?? I did left-right fast swipes on all tests.
It's elite!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
64 Posts
please tell me how the test mouse? I do so as the program is written, but I have no such lines as you have obtained.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thank you

·
Registered
64 Posts
delete

·
Registered
29 Posts
Alex0401, after returning to the original state, it is not necessary to pause. Movement should be continuous.
You should also uncheck Fixed-Size PNG, so that the pictures were great - on a fine can not see anything.

·
Registered
64 Posts
this is normal?

41 - 60 of 128 Posts