Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 3 XP 2400's running [email protected] and they've crunched 5 WU's so far in about 2 weeks. I was wondering if there is anyway I can see a report that shows how much each WU is for and what comp folded it. Hope someone knows, i Can't seem to find it.
I've jumped from last place (181) to 89th...I'm steathily climbing

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
On the [email protected] application , you can see the name of the work unit being done at the computer. Match it up (preferably by number, its easier) with its project summary description. At the stats page, go to "Project summarys" and match it via its number

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
What thats it????? I did about 5 WU in two weeks on my one comp...that was a while ago i took a break from folding. I would be in the low eghitys now if i didnt have to reformat during the middle of a 600 WU and i lost a 600 point WU during the first week to due to some error =(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, I write java and game a bit on onemachine and the other two just came online last thursday...you just wait

·
Registered
47 Posts
how many points do you have? I've done 29 WU suppovoly... and I started about 2 weeks ago...

I have 3 2800+ computers foldign right now
soo...
Catch me if you can!!

Rank 82 and climbing quick!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by aznchowboy650
well he never said bout leaving comp on 24/7 or he maybe doing some big cores

oh ya true

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Hoyl crap when i joined in december (i started folding early jan) our team was like 160 i think. Were freakin 141!!!!!! WE ARE FOLDING MOSTERS! lol...We'll become number one soon!! I wonder if we could get a sponsor for foldin n stuff? Lol the officiacl overclock.net super oc'd folding farm!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
now that I got a job it's only a matter of time before I build my 7 CPU (1xAthlon 64 4000 + 6xAthlon 3000 8gb memory total) cluster which will do nothing BUT fold and run boinc when I'm not rendering (which isn't often) 24/7 availability too

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Everyone write a letter to IBM asking for a Blue Geinie to "aid in biochemical research"

·
Registered
712 Posts
my setup will only cost me 13k including a new SLI gaming rig, 4 LCD's, a buttload of networkign stuff, and some extra parts here and there... 8 computers total and about another 2000 in accessories. but then again i get stuff at wholesale... there's usually over 50% markup on storebought stuff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts