Overclock.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 3 XP 2400's running [email protected] and they've crunched 5 WU's so far in about 2 weeks. I was wondering if there is anyway I can see a report that shows how much each WU is for and what comp folded it. Hope someone knows, i Can't seem to find it.
I've jumped from last place (181) to 89th...I'm steathily climbing

·
Premium Member
6,473 Posts
What thats it????? I did about 5 WU in two weeks on my one comp...that was a while ago i took a break from folding. I would be in the low eghitys now if i didnt have to reformat during the middle of a 600 WU and i lost a 600 point WU during the first week to due to some error =(

·
Premium Member
6,473 Posts
Hoyl crap when i joined in december (i started folding early jan) our team was like 160 i think. Were freakin 141!!!!!! WE ARE FOLDING MOSTERS! lol...We'll become number one soon!! I wonder if we could get a sponsor for foldin n stuff? Lol the officiacl overclock.net super oc'd folding farm!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
now that I got a job it's only a matter of time before I build my 7 CPU (1xAthlon 64 4000 + 6xAthlon 3000 8gb memory total) cluster which will do nothing BUT fold and run boinc when I'm not rendering (which isn't often) 24/7 availability too

·
Registered
712 Posts
my setup will only cost me 13k including a new SLI gaming rig, 4 LCD's, a buttload of networkign stuff, and some extra parts here and there... 8 computers total and about another 2000 in accessories. but then again i get stuff at wholesale... there's usually over 50% markup on storebought stuff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.