Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:

We are starting to receive confirmation of many things that DICE is looking into and that they're promising to fix by October 25th

Source

·
Banned
3,639 Posts
The light machine guns are definitely under-powered. I find myself switching to the PP-2000 with an extended mag instead.

·
NOT New to OCN
1,973 Posts
yeah I don't view the UMP as a PDW...the gun is huge and was not classed as such in BC2...they shouldn't nerf it, just make it unlock at like lvl 40....and reduce effective range. It IS my absolute favorite weapon from BC2 and I did like it in BF3 Beta, but I agree that it was sorta cheapo, but please don't kill my favorite gun.

·
Programmer
28,680 Posts
Can't beat a AK sub machine gun with front grip and no other attachments.

·
NOT New to OCN
1,973 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by H4rd5tyl3
View Post

they need to nerf the beginner sniper rifles too and definitely buff LMGs.

this....you can literally run and gun with the Mk 11 Mod 0 and kill like nothing else in the game. its so cheap I stopped after my first time finding it out. Worse than MW2.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I don't have much to add other then I agree with pretty much everything said in this thread. There is a lot of balance issues that need to be worked out.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOCOM_HERO
View Post

this....you can literally run and gun with the Mk 11 Mod 0 and kill like nothing else in the game. its so cheap I stopped after my first time finding it out. Worse than MW2.

The Mod 0 is absolutely insane. Why they would ever make a semi-automatic with negligible kickback capable of a one-shot kill escapes me.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by H4rd5tyl3
View Post

they need to nerf the beginner sniper rifles too and definitely buff LMGs.

If you've used the PKP, you'd know LMGs are definitely not under-powered. If anything, they're too accurate for being support weapons.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Apocalypse-
View Post

The Mod 0 is absolutely insane. Why they would ever make a semi-automatic with negligible kickback capable of a one-shot kill escapes me.

I definitely agree mod 0 should do less damage but I love the damage on the bolt action snipers. It just gets annoying when ppl can't snipers so they spam the mod 0 till they get a hit.

·
Premium Member
8,952 Posts
Got a 360m headshot with the SV98 using 7x scope a few minutes ago. Pretty awesome.

Mod14 needs to be nerfed, as well as the PP2000 and UMP. There's a couple others that need increased damage, as well as all of the lmgs.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Bolt action snipers should be One shot kill on the chest. Its stupid that you need to shot twice a man with a rifles that takes a lot of time to reload ONE bullet. Its just stupid. (No I'm not a sniper/reccon guy. But I don't care to be killed by snipers 'cuz I never give them the chance to kill me)

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I play with any gun, I do have my favorites but I don't stick to them.
Some people are too dependent on certain guns to get them kills.

The game gets boring when I play with the same weapon for hours on end.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts