1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Netbook Personal computer Electronic instrument Gadget Computer
Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood
Handwriting Rectangle Font Circle Magenta
Circuit component Audio equipment Electronic engineering Hardware programmer Electronic component
And she's already undressed so sexy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Table Hood Wood Automotive design Electronic instrument
Now she's ready to get wet!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats and i hope you enjoy it! May i ask why you didn't opt for the 4080 12G for the same price?
[/QUOTE
Because the 4080 12GB isn't as fast it will only beat the 3090 ti in DLSS 3.0 games which I don't care about because I don't use DLSS.

·
Super Moderator
29,474 Posts
Congrats, but be careful: if a third-party seller is fulfilled by Amazon (i.e., their products are stored in Amazon's warehouses), Amazon will pool their products together with their own stock and other third-party sellers' stock. This is usually fine, but if one seller is running a scam selling counterfeit or damaged graphics cards, then that product cannot be trusted because there is a chance that any graphics card bought through Amazon is fake.

·
WaterCooler
5,470 Posts
Congrats and i hope you enjoy it! May i ask why you didn't opt for the 4080 12G for the same price?
Have you seen the charts? That card is slower than the 3090 Ti except for very specific DLSS3 scenarios they showed. If you don't play those games, would rather have the faster card with double the VRAM.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Actually the $899 is only for the Founders Edition card which will be almost impossible to get. The AIB 4080 12gb models will be at least $1100 if not more.

I just picked up an EVGA FTW3 3090ti for $900 and I'm very happy with the purchase. The card is a beast!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Actually the $899 is only for the Founders Edition card which will be almost impossible to get. The AIB 4080 12gb models will be at least $1100 if not more.

I just picked up an EVGA FTW3 3090ti for $900 and I'm very happy with the purchase. The card is a beast!
Crazy to think that in the recent past 3090s were selling for over $3,000.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats, that's a good deal! I got that same model (Gaming-X Trio?) at Microcenter recently, paid a bit more than you but I would like no part of a 12GB 192-bit "4080" so I wanted something to hold me out 'till I can decide if spending $$$$$ for 4090 is worth it.
Got mine shunt modded already and am currently working on an AiO conversion. The stock heatsink is ok, I designed 3D printed brackets to replace the stock fans with 2x 120mm which helped thermals a bit, however I think the heatsink itself isn't quite as nice as the Suprim-X that uses the same PCB and lack of vapor chamber is probably hurting hotspot temp at high power draw.
Still, we're all getting great deals on these cards and the generous memory bus & capacity will provide longevity at high resolutions.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Congrats, but be careful: if a third-party seller is fulfilled by Amazon (i.e., their products are stored in Amazon's warehouses), Amazon will pool their products together with their own stock and other third-party sellers' stock. This is usually fine, but if one seller is running a scam selling counterfeit or damaged graphics cards, then that product cannot be trusted because there is a chance that any graphics card bought through Amazon is fake.
so then you return it... It's amazon...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts