Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woooohooo i oredered mine today, should get here friday or monday if they feel like being bstards.

I chose this one because it overclocks just about equal or maybe more than the xfx one can, and its supposedly alottttt quieter. Since its a copper hs attatched, i mean the damn thing has a support bar in the back of it.

Upgrading from a 9600xt, im just stoked had to share/brag.

If you have a 6800 , die..

·
Registered
808 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by what?
Woooohooo i oredered mine today, should get here friday or monday if they feel like being bstards.

I chose this one because it overclocks just about equal or maybe more than the xfx one can, and its supposedly alottttt quieter. Since its a copper hs attatched, i mean the damn thing has a support bar in the back of it.

i got the 6600 gt pcix card and i'm loving it!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBe8503

sobe what is your psu? its says pathetic, what does that mean? lol and is it working ok?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BoonDockSt27

sobe what is your psu? its says pathetic, what does that mean? lol and is it working ok?

I guess i should change that... When i was first building my computer, i didn't think i had enough power to run it. I have a 420, don't know what brand. I got it at a small comp store. Once i got everything hooked up and was able to convert the 20 pins on my psu to the required 24 pins on my MB, it worked just fine. I'll get a new one sometime, but it's not very urgent. What i need first is RAM. i want to upgrade to a gig.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by what?

Awesome, you should be happy with it. I just upgraded from a 9800 Pro, and even that offered noticeable improvements in gaming, but going from a 9600 to 6600 should blow your mind.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered it at 1pm yesterday, got here at 12 today.
rock out with my **** out? ... install time!

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,931 Posts
how much memory is on your card?

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,931 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBe8503

dude, nice pro pic!

what are your scores on 3dmark 01, 03, and 05?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts